Endgame question.

kuo

I'm back at Fort Foresight, but I can't get past the south pathway. I keep on dying since there a lot of enemies and they do crazy damage. I manage to stay alive and kill loads of them, but then one manages to get right next to my team and AoE them all for 200~300, or one of the sorceresses does three "storm" attacks in a row...

For the groups camped in the southwest, you could move up a bit to attack and then retreat so they are in a narrow area where turrets and area effect attacks work against them. Use a summoned monster to shield you.

After that it is run and try not to stop by using battle frenzy items so you can move a good distance and then attack as the last action point. Otherwise you can get swarmed.

If anyone in your active party has the teleport scarab equipped (or the Shadowwalker's teleportation skill), one thing you can do is load that character up with recovery potions and have them bunny-hop across the map every round until you make it back to the fort. Leave your other characters behind to hold off the enemy, and just let them get killed once your teleporter is home safe.