[Android] Interface Too Small to Be Used

I know a 3rd party developer worked on the Android version, but this is such a general complaint it deserves to be here: using a Galaxy Light the game's buttons are too small to be pressed and the text is virtually illegible. This would still be true on a full sized Galaxy, which isn't that much larger. Having no option or automatically automatic feature to change the size ofn interface buttons and text is, in the words of Tropic Thunder, going full retard. Selling this to android phone users is disingenuous.

I don't know where you bought your copy, but there should be a list of which Android tablets the version was made to work on without that problem. The Apportable Team that made the Android version mentioned that they didn't do it for all tablets because of the need for specific graphic sized versions for different screen sizes. I did look to see if there was another topic where someone else had the same problem.

From Spiderweb Software in regard to others using the Galaxy tablets:

Email: androidsupport@spiderwebsoftware.com

Mention the game, your tablet specs and issue.

-Mariann

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave any remaining sanity by the door. :)