Geneforge 4 Let's Play!

Once again, G3 is done, and now we begin Geneforge 4! Say hello to Enrique, and enjoy! This'll actually be a bit of an experiment for me, as I start playing a character a bit differently than usual.

To view my playthroughs of the previous games you can take a look here, here, and here!

[media]

[/media]

Interesting class choice. When I completed geneforge 4 I did it as a shock trooper, got rather rough at the end though. With all the high tier creations being highly vulnerable to cold...

Still between my war thrall, wingbolt, gazer and my baton skills I could usually kill cold based monsters fast enough t not die if I was careful.

And in the third episode we find the Geneforge. And use it. Yeah.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ran out of time to upload this morning so I only got one half of the episode uploaded. I'll get the other half up this evening.

IMPORTANT EDIT: I added the second part of the episode. Find it in the spoiler.

[media]

[/media]

Don't worry guys, I'm here to rescue you!

Oh yes, and a note... I uploaded videos from a multiplayer match with a user named Bormac.... who should be notable as he is the ONLY other person to my knowledge to be doing a full Let's Play of the entire Geneforge Saga (And actually started 3 days after I did!). So if you want to give that a watch, check it out on my YouTube channel. And check out his playthrough too, for other paths and playstyles.

OK that's enough with the shameless promotion. Back to the video!

So wait, some random joe being a little rude to me triggers me into an unstoppable rage, but a Shaper being completely racist and hostile doesn't? Could someone maybe explain this to me?

Well, I guess that the random stranger is completely regular, No shaping or magical power, not real intellectual prowess, nothing. And then you're an arrogant god-guy with the ability to craft life with your hands. Seems more likely you'd get uppity with him than somebody who is on the same level as you.