Wandering Eye Quest - Very Limited Spoiling

Alberich

I reached the girl herself and tried the fight once or twice. I'm trying to keep her alive (which the medals suggest is possible), I've figured out how to get her out of range so I can use turrets on the summoned things in the circle, and I've got the message that says destroying the summoned creatures seems to help her regain control.

What I don't know is this: is this simply a matter of endurance, to keep killing the creatures 'til she regains control, or is there some other feat I have to accomplish?

I tried killing all the creatures at once before I got that message…but new creatures just kept appearing the next round. I haven’t yet managed to kill them all after getting that message…on Torment I’m sure it’s possible but it can get expensive in terms of items I prefer to save. (Though I haven’t yet tried going back to fetch the sorcerer, who may be the best man for that part of the job.)

If there’s some other strategy I have to figure out…please don’t tell me what that strategy is because I like to figure things out for myself. But if it’s just “keep killing the ephemeral monsters ‘til they’ve had enough,” please do tell me.

• 1 year later...

First you need to talk to her and after she attacks there is an alcove with a design on the floor and creations start to spawn in it. You may have triggered her going hostile if you were in attack mode or were too far away.

Keep checking the status on the creations because they have different defenses, some spine shield and the others are reflection, so you need to match the attack with defense to avoid killing yourself.

Nope.

When I get to the tunnel where she's located with the pentagram, I do talk to her. She says "You...Morigaine? Yes. Morigaine. I see it. You are here. Good. Now kill me. Kill me! Fast! Hurry!

And then no matter what I say...

1"No, you must come back with me.

2 "Why?"

3. OK! (Kill her)

...she responds by telling me it too late and she leaps into combat mode. No spawning horrors. Nothing but her attacking me while I peg her with an arrow now and then to see if that'll bring on the battle.

I'd rather not kill her, but if I have to I guess I have to. :( Maybe I left out something I was supposed to do first...?