• Announcements

• That Which Mourns Soundly

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bushwhacker2k

Demo End?

8 posts in this topic

This question isn't super-duper important but I can't figure out if this is just the end of the demo or if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm playing the NG:R demo and even though I retrieved the scroll/message from the goblin cave, the commander won't address it. He keeps telling me to go to the cave and acknowledges that I've fought goblins.

No, you've got a lot more of the demo to go.

The usual things to check: Are you sure you have the message? Have you checked all possible conversation with the commander?

No, you've got a lot more of the demo to go.

The usual things to check: Are you sure you have the message? Have you checked all possible conversation with the commander?

Yes, I recall finding the specific body with the leather satchel still on it with the message. I also checked my special item section for it. And I've talked the commander's ear off... I'll recheck in a few, but in the mean time, more suggestions are welcome.

I don't see what else you can do. Vibius is supposed to take the message. If you have it, and he won't take it, all I can think of is that maybe your game is glitched?

Yeah, double-checked and I definitely have a Roman Message signed for Commander Vibius, who won't take it no matter what conversation option I pick.

I have to assume there's something else I'm supposed to do or somewhere along the line a bug came up.

No worries, just a demo first-look.

There should be a message displayed on the screen when you enter the office, and that is all.

He only wants to discuss your next mission.

You have to also go into the office and not talk to him from outside the door.

You have to also go into the office and not talk to him from outside the door.

: |

... and you, sir, solved it.

Gotta remember to do that in the future.