• Announcements

• but conjugation declined

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
euphorb

Chabon (spoilers)

7 posts in this topic

Try as I might, I cannot figure out how to get the Deepest Cells to open up so that I can chase after Chabon some more. I've tried chatting with Eye Mamora, coming back after each major quest completion, etc. Still the gate is closed. What triggers it to open?

After completing the Journey to Tawon quest (including notifying Redbeard that you are done), you should be able to talk to Mamora again and ask if there is anything else that you can do for him. That should start the dialogue that opens the Deepest cells

I've done that--I'm all the way up to Corruption's Core. Mamora just keeps repeating the same stuff he always has about how I should watch out because Chabon is a tinkermage. Hmm.

The game magically decides to open up quests for you when it feels like it. Maybe keep trying and see if it lets you after the next leg of your journey.

I've gotten as far as Fort Foresight and done a number of the various quests and side quests along the way without a hitch. Nevertheless, although I've gotten permission from Mamora to search the deeper levels and have cleared "Deep Level One" of prisoners and gone down the stairs from there (avoiding turrets and mines), I find myself facing a locked gate. I've spoken to Mamora, Callan and Protus several times more, but the gate remains locked. Can you give me any help here? (I'll also post this on the forums just in case…)

Thanks for a great game!

Some gates are locked no matter how far in the game you get or who you talk to. If you are meant to get past it, then it will open later.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. You will get it back later if you ever find the need for it. :)

he won't remember what's sanity after finising game.

gitanomad: move on to do something else since its not yet time to finish it.