Chabon (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic
euphorb euphorb

New Arrival

• Member ID: 10,256
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:43 PM #1 Chabon (spoilers)

Try as I might, I cannot figure out how to get the Deepest Cells to open up so that I can chase after Chabon some more. I've tried chatting with Eye Mamora, coming back after each major quest completion, etc. Still the gate is closed. What triggers it to open?

Edgwyn Edgwyn

Avernite Dervish

• Member ID: 10,154
  • 741 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:01 PM #2 Chabon (spoilers)

After completing the Journey to Tawon quest (including notifying Redbeard that you are done), you should be able to talk to Mamora again and ask if there is anything else that you can do for him.  That should start the dialogue that opens the Deepest cells

euphorb euphorb

New Arrival

• Member ID: 10,256
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:25 PM #3 Chabon (spoilers)

I've done that--I'm all the way up to Corruption's Core. Mamora just keeps repeating the same stuff he always has about how I should watch out because Chabon is a tinkermage. Hmm.

sea sea

Mercenary

• Member ID: 8,832
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:42 PM #4 Chabon (spoilers)

The game magically decides to open up quests for you when it feels like it.  Maybe keep trying and see if it lets you after the next leg of your journey.

Gitanomad Gitanomad

New Arrival

• Member ID: 18,745
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:06 PM #5 Chabon (spoilers)

I've gotten as far as Fort Foresight and done a number of the various quests and side quests along the way without a hitch. Nevertheless, although I've gotten permission from Mamora to search the deeper levels and have cleared "Deep Level One" of prisoners and gone down the stairs from there (avoiding turrets and mines), I find myself facing a locked gate. I've spoken to Mamora, Callan and Protus several times more, but the gate remains locked. Can you give me any help here? (I'll also post this on the forums just in case…)

Thanks for a great game!

Randomizer Randomizer

Tormented Battle Mage

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 4,341
  • 15,911 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:21 PM #6 Chabon (spoilers)

Some gates are locked no matter how far in the game you get or who you talk to. If you are meant to get past it, then it will open later.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. You will get it back later if you ever find the need for it.  :)
"I don't know how we can ever repay you!" - Rescued damsel in distress
"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something .... How much gold do you have?" - "Hero"

"We're all screwed if Cthulhu shows up. Try to enjoy life in the meantime." - Adam Rawnsley

Earth Empires Earth Empires

Heart of Avadon

• Member ID: 4,661
  • 4,211 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:53 PM #7 Chabon (spoilers)

he won't remember what's sanity after finising game.

gitanomad: move on to do something else since its not yet time to finish it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users