Problem with some keys

bat2com

Well I'm playing Avadon 2, didnt play 1 and the only game I've played from spiderweb was the avernum saga, so it's a little different game. My problem is that by pressing either G or I does the exact same thing(open the inventory), where in avernum using the G key highlighted the things on the screen.

Another thing, is there anyway to use the I key to close the inventory and not having to use the escape? This is a problem I had on avernum too..it's just really annoying to constantly switching and clicking on the Ok/Cancel or using the escape key!

Thanks in advance

PD: sorry if this is the wrong section to post this

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing much can be done about it, I do feel your pain though.

I've played a lot of RPGs wherein you have to press Esc to close any menu, and I love it. But when I started playing Fallout 3, you have to press Tab, to bring up/close the stats/inventory/skills etc. menu. I got used to pressing Esc that instead of closing the menu, it pauses the game with the save/load options etc. and I almost swore 20% of the time it happens.

About the highlighting option, they kinda removed it in Avadon 2, also tried pressing Tab as that was the key for Geneforge, button brought up a map.

But they did include the close doors option, which wasn't in Avernum: Escape from the Pit