Miranda Fight (slight spoilers I guess)

GIFTCockroach

I did it on torment with a melee tank, the tinkermage, and my main character (mage). It works best to have your tank haste your party and have your tinker mage set up an ensnare turret and a frozen turret before you enter the room and trigger the cut scene where you talk to the demon. When you are teleported to the next room with Miranda after the cut scene it will teleport your pre-made turrets along with you, which saves you the two rounds of having to create them once the battles started.

Anyhow, you don't have to target Miranda, you just have to survive for several rounds. So ignore Miranda and target the minions that she calls in for each room and try to kill them before you teleport to the next room.

Honestly, this fight was pretty hard for me so I ended up using a battle potion on my Mage to get him to regen. A couple health potions too. But if you keep everyone alive past the first round (which is the biggest onslaught and when you tend to die), the rest is pretty easy.

You can wait until the fight starts, but have your tinkermage drink a potion of battle and then create his first turret. The next round create a second one. This fight is doable on torment difficulty with just a tinkermage even if he gets dazed after creating the turrets.

But concentrate on killing the others instead of Miranda who is unkillable.

Not sure if this is helpful, but there's a message after you hit miranda a few times in melee that you've dazed her. Like the above posters said, she can't die, but you can take her out of the fight by attacking her every few rounds. Make sure you don't attack her after that, obviously.

I had my main character and my shadow walker do it, while the mage used stuff like confusion and daze.