Let's Play of Avadon 2

Aramazon

My let's play of Avadon 2 is up and started. I'm a bit like a kid on Christmas morning with this. I'm playing an alcoholic Tinkermage and I've already fallen for Silke. I'm going with Hard difficulty. Check it out, keep watching, comment and all.

And is it just me or is that last scene with Silke highly reminiscent of Baldur's Gate?

Alright, maybe I'll only post the first video in the most recent set of uploads from now on...you can always get to the rest through the playlist.

The Pylon really did take forever. The Black Fortress is just like I remember it. Redbeard is the best character ever. Women want him. Men want to be him. Children fear him! Heck, everyone fears him! And for good reason...I spent two hours taking him out on normal difficulty if I remember correctly.

I already like the cast of hands way better this time around. The shaman isn't in a stupid garden with some wolves. The tinkermage is slightly annoying. I do wonder if having him would actually open up more venues to power and wealth like he says. Probably not. That would be cool though.

I'm having way too much fun with the accents, though I probably can't keep most of them straight and characters will have slightly changing accents over time. Except for the blacksmith, he's obviously Russian.

Okay, so 2 questions...

Is there no way to get out of the interrogation area once you start that quest line?

Are any of the hand's loyal to Avadon at all...I wish there was at least one other hand who wanted to be out there killing bad guys with me and didn't complain about the evils of Avadon. Jeff had to have put in a General Alwan...right? I want my Alwaaaaaaaan!

Also, Sulla can suck it! If you let him live does he come back to haunt you later?

I was actually hoping you would let Sulla live so I could find out, haha! Also, I'm pretty sure Khalida is pretty supportive of Avadon. The others do seem to not be so supportive though. I wonder if you taking stuff from your friends rooms will come back to haunt you. In Avadon 1 they didn't like it too much.

I wonder if you taking stuff from your friends rooms will come back to haunt you. In Avadon 1 they didn't like it too much.

Shoot! I totally forgot! I hope not! Anyways, yeah, I'll try out Khalida next.

I enjoy the side quests quite a bit. I finally feel like I'm actually a bit of a tough badass when I kill the wretches :)