spiderweb

adrenas

Spiderweb games have become a part of my life. I love these games so much having come across it some years ago. i just wanted to say well done and thanks to jeff and all those involve in the making of these games. i was sceptical at the beginning but once i got engulf in the stories i couldn't let go. Thanks for being a difference in the gaming industry. Adiós all the way from Ghana.

Glad to hear it. It's always great to see that people from all over the world are enjoying these games. :) I'm Australian myself, and these forums have seen players from Finland, Estonia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Germany, Greece, China, Italy, and many other countries. Through these forums, I've talked to people I never would have met otherwise.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to say that I love these RPGs as well. Avernum really feels like a real world to me. I mean... I know its not cause talking lizards and stuff, but it FEELS real! So well fleshed out. Avernum is my favorite RPG series out of all of the ones I've played from Ultima to Final Fantasy to The Witcher and others.

• 1 year later...