Avadon - item tooltips not always working

Kirinyale

Hello, I've purchased Avadon: The Black Fortress on Steam a few days ago, and I'm experiencing a seemingly random bug when all item tooltips (both in my inventory and in trading UI) suddenly stop working. I hover my mouse over an item and - nothing. I can't see what it is and what it does.

This problem can be "fixed" by re-launching the game, or sometimes fixes itself after some time (usually after a dialog). Still, it's very annoying to have to re-launch or wander around and talk to people just to be able to properly shop for something. Is there a better fix for this?

Sorry for answering late, but can you please provide more details about your system?

If you are using Windows, it can be found here by pasting this on your windows explorer address bar "Control Panel\System and Security\System"

Other than Windows, I have no idea, try asking that to a mod.

-----

If you are using Windows 8, it can most likely be a compatibility bug, try right-clicking the Avadon shortcut, going to properties, compatibility tab, then look for Windows 7 on the drop-down menu. If the bug remains, try out other OS versions.

-----

-Nightwatcher

Sorry if I can't be of much help, I'm not really a computer expert, or a mod.

-----

All I can suggest is that try updating your video card drivers, or try reinstalling the game. Because from what I've seen, most of the people that post on this section has the Steam version of the game. Maybe a windowed mode will help?

-----

Again, I apologize if this didn't help a lot.

-----

-Nightwatcher

Edited by Revan