Attacked by Litalia?!

I'm replaying G3 as a rebel, and I've made it to the Geneforge area, but immediately inside I am accosted by Litalia, who treats me as if i'm a loyal shaper. I've been let into the geneforge by Tigh Eye, and I have an overwelmingly pro-rebel reputation. There appears to be no way to avoid being attacked. Anyone know what to do?

It's a bug. I'm 99% sure some people have seen it before. IIRC, she doesn't really do anything important at this point in the game. If you can fight and kill her without angering the whole zone, you could just kill her and move on. You could trying going into combat and hasting when you enter the zone and running past her, too. Does she directly attack? As an actual loyalist, she talks to you, and with high Leadership you can talk her into not attacking you.

I have had her attack during both my Loyalist and Rebel playthrough. You can talk her out of attacking you, but she seems to still attack no matter what (as if you tried to walk past her without talking to her) I think I might have been able to talk myself out of the situation *once* without killing her-but I may be mistaken. It's a shame, since I was looking forward to our final showdown, but the conversation is buggy as heck, and Litalia herself really isn't....herself at that point, so there is limited satisfaction in your final meeting IMO. Because regardless of if you were looking up to her or wanted revenge against her for the Shaper school or whatever, she's just another crazy shaper at that point, something rather amplified by the bug.