A:EftP - How to procceed after the two towers? [spoilers]

Hi,

I am stuck in the game. I was sincerelly trying to play it from the ground to finish without looking at walkthroughs or any sort of help, but well, I give up!

I got the password, I got the royal seal, then the barrier ritual from Khoth.

Went through the part where we can find khoth's barriers and the magic fountain, passed by two relativelly big battles.

Used the flying Orb to pass over a big hole and faced a small group of enemies (Erika's, by their sayings) and, in the end, I found a small island with a big fort door and a rune on the ground.

The problem is, when I step on the rune, the game states I can't understand it and that my journey was in vain, as in the image below. I am really near to the Hidden Island Tower.

I know it's probably something obvious, but I tried talking to Erika, Khoth, to the Hidden Tower mage, everything I could think of.

I am already 30+ and want to finish the game, but really couldn't figure this one out. Took me quite a while to get in the hidden tower already, don't want to get stuck here as well!

Is it about these brooches or something?

Thank you guys!

swzkus.jpg

You should have 4 and even better all 5 brooches by this point, talked to Aydin to get the ritual, and talked to Erika to tell her that you are ready to complete the mission. That you made it that far implies that all you are missing is a dialog option with Erika, so go back and try them all. Sometimes it's hard to find the right one.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Wait too late. :)

Hi,

ty for the fast reply!

That's my problem, I had only 3 brooches. Didn't even know I'd need them to pass that door. Reviewing my recorded journal entries I can find nothing mentioning the brooches... Looks like I missed a really useful recording!

I talked to Erika via every single possible dialogue option and combination though.

@edit

That was it. I missed two brooches and didn't realize it.

Thanksfor the replies