• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Skladzien Skladzien

Citizen

• Member ID: 9,974
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCracow, Poland

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:07 PM #1 Where increase spell levels

I have a problem with my party. All characters are lvl 24 (2 warriors 1 priest and 1 mage) so far i finished 2 scenarios: A valley of dying things and A small rebellion. So my team is well equipped but my nagic sucks. I may have blessed plates, steel swords etc. bur most of my spells is lvl 1, and i have not a single spell for spellcasting above 12, while both priest and mage are having their spell abilities on 17. What scenario i should pick to improve my spellcasters because so far they can do nothing more than speed up and bless party and then just stand healing from time to time.
"Ne­ver fear sha­dows, for sha­dows on­ly mean the­re is a light shi­ning so­mewhe­re near by."
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde

Jerakeen Jerakeen

Runcible Pastrytarian

• Global Moderator
    • Member ID: 5,477
  • 2,519 posts
  • LocationThree Sheets to the Wind house, in Sinshan

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:55 PM #2 Where increase spell levels

If your party has a reasonable amount of cash, you can take them shopping in the High Level Party Maker.

Vox Vox

Citizen

• Member ID: 10,098
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:33 PM #3 Where increase spell levels

Well if you are about to begin the Za-khazi run scenario, at the beginning you can find someone who teaches mage spells, and someone who teaches priest spells, just before you start the quest.

Also, you will find that increasing your intelligence will make spells stronger, and gives you more mana to cast them. I usually make 1 warrior, 2 archers, and 1 mage/priest. When the mage/priest has high enough mage and priest skill level to cast the spells I want, I just increase intelligence and it makes both mage and priest spells stronger. quite handy to have.

Skladzien Skladzien

Citizen

• Member ID: 9,974
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCracow, Poland

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:34 AM #4 Where increase spell levels

Thanx. I'll take the Za-Khazi :) Thanx for replies.
"Ne­ver fear sha­dows, for sha­dows on­ly mean the­re is a light shi­ning so­mewhe­re near by."
Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users