Sigh. . . lost again

txmimi

Well, I know y'all are tired of hearing from me. . . there are two quests I can't find. . . one is the lich north of Cotra (I think it's Kavarus, from what I've read). I already did the dancing bones quest. The other is the slith spy near Ft. Dranlon. I've seen him a couple of times, and he does that dropping into the pit thing, but can't find the tunnel that's supposed to lead me to his hideout. I try to use the world map without a lot of success.

The lich is farther in the same castle ruin that contains the dancing bones. You need to go down and clear the lower level before going west for a really tough fight.

The slith spy near Fort Dranlon is reached after he drops down by going to the lower level of the chitrach tunnels and finding a portal southwest of the many branch room where exploding chitrachs attack you at the north end of the level. The portal takes you to his hiding place.

Well, I know y'all are tired of hearing from me. . . there are two quests I can't find. . . one is the lich north of Cotra (I think it's Kavarus, from what I've read). I already did the dancing bones quest. The other is the slith spy near Ft. Dranlon. I've seen him a couple of times, and he does that dropping into the pit thing, but can't find the tunnel that's supposed to lead me to his hideout. I try to use the world map without a lot of success.

If you ever think that we get tired of helping you are wrong. I made an agent in Geneforge 1 who is of EPICLY bad proportions and needed 5 moderators to save her to the end. I still have the character on my old computer. You may think that you messed up a few times, I can assure you we still will help as much as we can :)

If I ever get that end game save Ill post her stats as its so bad its comedic. I remember I have one save which shouldn't have even happened where as soon as I load the game, Trajkov blasts me into the wall within a half a second, lol.

• 10 months later...