Remember, remember, the 1st of September

adc.

Jeff's about a third of the way through testing. It's like a groundhog seeing his shadow and going back into his hole instead of releasing the game, so expect another two months.

The guy is slowing down in his old age. Or maybe he's spending more time drinking than programming. The wine and ale bottles represent a like quantity drunk in the real world. :)

If anything, there's less alcohol present in the games. It used to be that PC's could get drunk on nasty mushroom ale. Now the bottles and goblets are just scenery, occasionally serving as minor plot points, like Alwan using wine as a pain reliever in Geneforge 5.

well obviously the bottles are empty now because jeff drank them all

Well, it is scientifically known that a certain quantity of alcohol is vital for good programming. I saw it on xkcd, and Randall Munroe is a physicist, qed.

That's how I survived my CS classes as an undergrad. In grad school, the classes required a bit more thought, though, so I saved the drinking until after class. Most of my classes met before lunch, though, so ... B)

I get the feeling the game won't be out before November at least. Especially with the lack of updates on Jeff's blog. I remember when Escape from the Pit and Avadon were coming out, the blog was active with talk about the upcoming games and stuff. Haven't seen any update on Jeff's blog for aeons now

I get the feeling the game won't be out before November at least. Especially with the lack of updates on Jeff's blog. I remember when Escape from the Pit and Avadon were coming out, the blog was active with talk about the upcoming games and stuff. Haven't seen any update on Jeff's blog for aeons now

So . . . The 5th of November maybe? :p

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.