Graphic adjuster, help? tutorials?

Vox

I'm rather new to the whole editing scene, but i'm very keen to get my first scenario uploaded.

One thing i can't get my head around is the Graphic adjuster. More so the .cmg files.

I have the Graphic adjuster but I haven't the slightest clue how to make sheets or import sheets or download graphic sheets.

Is anyone out there willing to give me a little tutorial or explanation on how to get it to work?

Please be basic with your explanations because i'm not very 'script savy'

cheers!

Yes i had tried that. Although it doesn't seem to accept bmp files. Even if i select the folder rather than directly selecting the file.

I'm stumped with:

1) how can i make my own sheets?

2) how can I import them to graphic adjuster?

furthermore, why wont it accept .bmp files?

I'm on a mac too, that's who the adjuster is for, I think.

To make your own sheet, just open the adjuster, click File, then click New. No, it won't open .bmp files; just open them with preview or photoshop or whatever, copy the graphic, then go to the edit menu in the adjuster and select Paste. The GA will automatically assign the graphic a number, which you can change by selecting Get Info from the Edit menu.

I'm not sure about importing, but downloading is straightforward: just right-click on the graphic and save it to your desktop.