Can't find the towers

txmimi

I have made it to Solberg's tower (A5) and have the quests to find the lost shade in the east tower and test some stone in the south. I'm having trouble finding either of these locations. Not sure if they're in the actual tower, or if I have to travel somewhere. I got the key from Tiacoura and read that I'm to go south and up the stairs, but can't find anything remotely like that. . . Tips would be appreciated!

The center of Tranquility has a center tower. Inside it are doorways leading to stairs for the 4 towers with upper floors. The south and west are locked, the north leads to Solberg, and the east is hidden by a series of hidden switches starting outside the east wall. Look for a door in the middle of the direction near the wall.

There is also Lark's quest that takes place underground with the entrance in the barrier between the northeast and southeast quadrants.

Well, the towers are the least of my worries now. . . I decided to go on to the south to search for the problem with the faulty sentinels, and now I'm stuck fighting the prime sentinel with very few healing supplies left and no way to escape the tower. Before I started, I even changed the difficulty level to easy, but don't see how I'll survive the sentinel and the unstable characters, too. . . sigh. . . I do have earlier saves, but I so hate to give up the hard-earned ground I've won. No good solution. . .[very discouraged]

• 10 months later...

Here I am replaying A5 almost a year later and still having trouble finding the way into the east tower for Dionicio's quest. On the outer east wall I can see a switch, but no way to access it. Probably missing something very obvious. . .

Duh. . . answered my own question again. . :blush: