Anybody who likes getting Steamy?

keira

So I've had like eight billion dota 2 keys sitting around on my steam profile. I have no use for them, and would like for them to not be sitting around on my steam profile. So, if anyone here wants to play Dota but doesn't have a key thingy, please be so kind as to take one.

dota.png

Edited by A Closer Yell
words are hard

I've got some too and really can't give them away. I know because I've tried. Everyone who wants one already has one and the game is officially releasing in August, anyway, at which point it will be entirely free to play, no passes required.

I remember a year or so ago when a DOTA2 pass would sell for 60 dollars, now though they sell for 3 cents on the steam marketplace (which is the lowest amount anything can be priced at).

But, yeah, I got 1 or 2 left to give away as well if the demand is so great that Closer Yell runs out.

So I've had like eight billion dota 2 keys sitting around on my steam profile. I have no use for them, and would like for them to not be sitting around on my steam profile. So, if anyone here wants to play Dota but doesn't have a key thingy, please be so kind as to take one.

I don't know about it, but a bunch of people are throwing Dota 2 invites at their F2P friends to turn them into premium *shrugs*

-----

That's the least I can say, it was just my crap to tell y'all that I'm not dead yet.

NSFW!!! 'Tis always good to post spam once in a while

Tcphandshakebe8.gif

I'd love to, but I don't know if it'll be playable on either of my computers. It's hard enough to get the native version of TF2 to run...

You'll probably be able to play it. And even if you can't, it's not like Sy is losing anything by sending you a key. They have seriously been sent out like candy on halloween.

Aw. Oh well.

Edit: Wait, I guess the invites have disappeared because Steam says it's free to play now. Neat.

You are currently 25749 in the Launch Queue

Wheee!

(... why don't they just distribute their free content through a torrent?)

Edit again: Oh, the queue is limited by their game server cap, not the bandwidth.