adc.

Excellent! Not only the fact that I am near halfway through G1' date=' but seeing this makes me confirm the fact that that song is one of the only songs I have yet to get on cd. I like the fact that you are confirming the fallout 1 and 2 aspect of the game where you are a lone wanderer.[/i']

From my email, since he was the first one to watch it.

Sorry if it was just a crap-*** preview. I am still continuing it though. And since it seems nobody has made anything like this yet, why won't I? Yeah, I know, it had flaws, but since I'm no skilled editor, I try my best to make it look really good. Besides, I'm no fan of the 'Help' tab of Sony Vegas Pro because it has only a limited 30-day free trial. Blah blah blah, and, I can't find any fitting music at all, and if I do, it's too late to change right now.

------

-Nightwatcher

I was expecting a negative result actually, so I was a bit worried at the post. I thought the mods are going to dislike it or something, or complain that the music is screwed up or doesn't give a meaning to the pictures, or I have forgotten the credits and stuff. The other details will go with the full version of the video. Thanks for the feedback guys, hoping for more replies, positive or negative.

-----

-Nightwatcher

Walk alone? That's the opposite of what shapers do!

—Alorael, who supposes "..and I walk with 7 vlishes" doesn't have quite the same poetic ring to it. (Yes, yes, agents and serviles.)

Sorry, but I couldn't find any fitting music for Geneforge. And if I did, well, it was too late. Besides, if I made and uploaded the complete video successfully, I might as well make one for Avadon, Avernum etc.

-----

-Nightwatcher

• 2 weeks later...

Walk alone? That's the opposite of what shapers do!

—Alorael, who supposes "..and I walk with 7 vlishes" doesn't have quite the same poetic ring to it. (Yes, yes, agents and serviles.)

In reality though whether you go solo or with creations. It's still your journey that you walk. The creations that you bring may assist but its still your journey alone rather with a party of fellow compratriots.

Not bad, though I too am surprised you decided the shapers had a song about them walking alone.

Plus I'm pretty sure that image of a person by a lizard-creature in a dark cave was Avernum-related.

Yeah, it was quite Avernum-related, credits go at the final stage of the video. But the artwork was actually made for Avernum, but oh well.

In reality though whether you go solo or with creations. It's still your journey that you walk. The creations that you bring may assist but its still your journey alone rather with a party of fellow compratriots.

What he said...

-----

-Nightwatcher