Is Blogger a good website to start a walkthrough?

Plus a few more questions to ask:

Is my disclaimer okay (I am paranoid at copyright stuff)?

My template sucks. Do I need to improve it?

Do I suck? Fine if that's what you want > :(

It is my first walkthrough anyway. So any suggestions? Recommendations? How do you like it? I also found out there weren't any strategy central for Geneforge 5.

The Walkthrough:

Discontinued

-----

-Nightwatcher

EDIT: I CALL DIBS! FOR GENEFORGE 4 WALKTHROUGH!

Oh ok, thanks for the reply. I was wondering: Is my (journal) walkthrough going to be is going to be included in the Strategy Central? I've always wanted to write a walkthrough for Geneforge 5 since it's the first Geneforge game I've played, and I've went through it several times. Well, you could always say no, since it's incomplete...

-----

-Nightwatcher

Well, you've hardly made it out of the tutorial section; it's hard to tell at this point if you'll produce something worth adding to the SC.

Since you didn't know it existed, you might want to look at all the stuff the strategy central post and ask yourself what you can offer that is different from the resources others have written. There's already a full walkthrough (jlsgaladriel) and a partial one (Schrodinger), there are already reams of pages on character builds, etc. Think about what you can contribute that would be a useful addition to what already exists, rather than reinventing the wheel.

Also, based on your one page so far, a couple suggestions: it might be good to identify at the top of the page that it is meant to be a walkthrough for Geneforge 5. At no point on the page (that I see) do you clearly identify it as such. Second, I would ditch all those little in-character inner monologues. I found them quite distracting and disruptive.

I have no doubt that there are yet-to-be-created useful resources for most any Spiderweb game. The thing to do is ask yourself "What resource do I wish were available for playing this game?" Then check whether anything in existing walkthrough or the strategy central thread covers it.