More questions

BainIhrno

Okay, I'm having some more problems.

1. The 'rakshaha' graphic isn't working properly for some reason. It shows up properly in the editor, but not in the game.

2. One of the towns is comprised almost entirely of lava. However, for some reason, even though all the creatures in the town are 100% immune to fire damage and are set to move freely, no one moves in the town. I can't seem to find anything in the docs about this. What should I do here?

1. The 'rakshaha' graphic isn't working properly for some reason. It shows up properly in the editor, but not in the game.

This sounded familiar, so I checked the bugs page and found it there. I imagine that someone has made a scenario with a fixed rakshasa graphic; check other scenarios' custom graphics and you can probably find a replacement.

2. One of the towns is comprised almost entirely of lava. However, for some reason, even though all the creatures in the town are 100% immune to fire damage and are set to move freely, no one moves in the town. I can't seem to find anything in the docs about this. What should I do here?

I think creatures avoid stepping on damaging spaces (fire, ice, etc.) regardless of their immunities. You could create your own script for movement in the creature script, or you could add pathways of non-lava or non-damaging lava, or you could just live with the fact that they're motionless.

I can't remember exploring this in any detail, so there might be some sort of loophole I'm forgetting.

Your BoA scenario data script may contain glitches? My latest BoA Windows 3D Editor prints out the arrays so this could be checked. For a link to it, see post #2 in the topic "New Windows 3D Editor".

If you can't run this program on your computer could you post your data script in this topic?

Town 50, The Abyss, has non-damaging terrain in the upper right corner, monsters should be wandering around there quite normally.

Okay, I'm trying to revamp some of the creatures to make them harder to kill. For example, I've given the Sliths better armor and want to increase their HP - is it better to give the creatures more Endurance skill or more HP bonus? Also, how do I get creatures to drop gold in different amounts? It seems any creature dropping copper leaves 6 coins, silver leaves 15 coins, and gold leaves 40 coins.

Also, how do I get creatures to drop gold in different amounts? It seems any creature dropping copper leaves 6 coins, silver leaves 15 coins, and gold leaves 40 coins.

That's because the coins have a set value of those amounts. Use reward_give() or something similar in the death_state of enemy creatures if you want more random/varied drops.

If you want to make them tougher in offense as well as defense, just increase the creature level.

If you only want to increase the creature's ability to withstand damage, the formula for hp is the same as for a PC:

Health (Base: 7 + END + (END * Level / 2))

Using hp bonus enables you to specify exactly what the bonus is.

When a dead creature drops money, the money is an "item", there are only three money items: numbers 1,2 and 3.

You can also just leave the money in a nearby container.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on another round of testing -- at one point in the scenario, there is an entity who you feed garbage to, funny as that may sound. However, the dialog choice that allows you to feed the garbage when talking to the creature appears only once, and to reset it, you have to end the dialog. How can I make a dialog that allows for repeat selection of the same talking node?

You probably need to set nextstate equal to -1 at some final talking node but not end the conversation. Dialogue options normally (there are ways of circumventing this) don't come back until you refresh the conversation, and that can happen by ending the conversation or by reaching an end (a nextstate of -1) and saying, "I have another question."

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I'm having trouble with another town script. This is not in the original BoE scenario, so this was written by hand. However, something doesn't seem to be working.

beginstate 71;

if ((has_item_of_class(10,0) < 1) && (get_flag(16,4) >= 1) && (get_flag(16,7) < 2) && (get_flag(16,5) < 1))

{

if (get_flag(16,7) < 1)

{

block_entry(1);

message_dialog("_Hey! You're just going to use my knowledge and leave me? I'll kill you!_ Barry exclaims, taking a huge bite out of your arm.","");

j = get_selected_pc();

i = 0;

while (i < 4)

{

if (((j < 0) || (j == i)) && (char_ok(i)))

{

play_sound(87);

r1 = get_ran(10,5,10);

damage_char(i,r1 + 5,0);

}

i = i + 1;

}

i = 0;

while (i <= 60)

{

j = 0;

while (j <= 60)

{

if (item_of_class_on_spot(i,j,10) == 1)

take_item_of_class_on_spot(i,j,10);

j = j + 1;

}

i = i + 1;

}

set_flag(16,7,1);

activate_hidden_group(1);

}

}

else if (get_flag(16,7) == 1)

{

block_entry(1);

put_boom_on_space(9,11,1,0);

run_animation_sound(51);

damage_near_loc(9,11,50,1,1);

message_dialog("Barry shoots fiery energy from his eyes, preventing you from proceeding.","");

}

else

set_state_continue(45);

break;

This takes place in town 15 - if you attempt to go downstairs without taking the skull with you (and you have the skull at this point), the skull attacks you. The first IF statement checks four things - whether or not one of your PCs is holding the skull, whether you have picked up the skull at the beginning of the dungeon, whether you have defeated the skull, or whether you defeated the skull upstairs and walk back downstairs.

The while statement will remove the skull (item) from the ground if you drop it and it attacks, for clarification.

However, what's not working is once the first IF statement if false (after you have dropped the skull and are fighting it near the stairs), the ELSE IF statement isn't being called. It is supposed to prevent you from going down the stairs when fighting the skull, but right now, it calls nothing.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my script?

Firstly, use Alint to check for errors. You can use its batch form to check all scripts at once:

alint -v -w *.txt

Secondly, in state 71, include a call that prints out the current value of each of the the relevant SDFs. This may trace the error.

If all else fails, upload the scenario and scripts, I can give it my butcher's look.

This is a schematic of state 71:

beginstate 71;

if ((has_item_of_class(10,0) < 1) && (get_flag(16,4) >= 1) && (get_flag(16,7) < 2) && (get_flag(16,5) < 1)) { // A

if (get_flag(16,7) < 1) { // B

message_dialog("_Hey! You're just going to use my knowledge and leave me? I'll kill you!_ Barry exclaims, taking a huge bite out of your arm.","");

} // B

} // A

else if (get_flag(16,7) == 1) { // C

message_dialog("Barry shoots fiery energy from his eyes, preventing you from proceeding.","");

} // C

else

set_state_continue(45);

break;

Edit:

I created a placed special in town 0, Northern Outpost. The code for the special is as below:

block_entry(1);

put_boom_on_space(9,11,1,0);

run_animation_sound(51);

damage_near_loc(9,11,50,1,1);

Everything worked as it should.

Thanks, I had to tweak with some things to get it to work. New problem: The "spawn creature" call doesn't seem to work - the idea is that there is a creature that is supposed to come back to life if you kill it before a certain SDF is set, but I can't get that to work. Also, can an SFX boom not be called among the death of a creature? I tried putting a fire boom on the space that a creature is killed on, but it doesn't seem to display. (I've killed the creature via debug mode if that matters.)

I don't know why spawn_creature() would give you problems. I think I used it at some point during Bahs/Exodus and didn't encounter any obvious weirdness, so I'd have to see the script.

On the SFX boom: are you trying to kill a creature and then call a boom after that creature's death at the same spot where the creature died? And are you trying to do it with put_boom_on_char()? If so, I'd recommend putting something into the DEAD_STATE of the character that saves the character's location into two SDFs and then use those SDFs with put_boom_on_space() instead. Putting a boom on a creature who's now dead sounds like a recipe for an Unhandled Exception or some other kind of game-killing error.

I modified the script to do what you suggested, and that seems to work. However, the creature still doesn't spawn. Here's my current script (this is in the town code, state 56 is called when the creature is killed before the SDF is set.)

beginstate 56;

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) - 1),(get_flag(212,6) - 1),1,0);

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) - 1),get_flag(212,6),1,0);

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) - 1),(get_flag(212,6) + 1),1,0);

put_boom_on_space(get_flag(212,5),(get_flag(212,6) - 1),1,0);

put_boom_on_space(get_flag(212,5),get_flag(212,6),1,0);

put_boom_on_space(get_flag(212,5),(get_flag(212,6) + 1),1,0);

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) + 1),(get_flag(212,6) - 1),1,0);

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) + 1),get_flag(212,6),1,0);

put_boom_on_space((get_flag(212,5) + 1),(get_flag(212,6) + 1),1,0);

run_animation_sound(51);

damage_near_loc(get_flag(212,5),get_flag(212,6),get_ran(15,2,10),1,1);

spawn_creature(23);

message_dialog("With a violent, fiery boom, the Phoenix is reborn!","");

break;

EDIT: I believe I figured out a way to make it work, by using "place_monster" and "set_creature_memory_cell" to the appropriate town nodes, it seems to be working the way it should.

Blades of Exile features the Identify spell which enables a party to identify its items anywhere and anytime, without need for a human sage. Blades of Avernum has no such spell, this could be inconvenient in the middle of a dungeon. So I improvised a work-around, see my post in the Codex part of The Lyceum

http://thelyceum.yuku.com/topic/1909/Identify-Spell

Word of Recall won't be such a big issue, it also requires vacant town entrances, which are in short supply.

Set name calls for the town scripts, I was able to generate these automatically.

You can then copy and paste them into your own scripts:

set_name(6,"Soldier");

set_name(7,"Roland");

&&&&&&&&

Edited by Ishad Nha

EDIT: I believe I figured out a way to make it work, by using "place_monster" and "set_creature_memory_cell" to the appropriate town nodes, it seems to be working the way it should.

I almost never used spawn_creature, but I worked a lot with "place_monster" and dealt with its big downside, which is that you don't know for sure what the creature's number is going to be. If there are no summons, then place_monster starts with creature number 86 and counts up. If you have summons in the town, though, it starts with whatever the next number is after the highest-numbered summon, unless you've filled up all available summon slots, in which case I'm not completely sure what it does (grab an empty space from a dead summon, I think?). The issue here is that set_creature_memory_cell may not work if you don't get the right creature number.

As an alternative, I suggest using a hidden group.

If BoE towns can access out of town dialog and BoA towns can't, this can create game-breaking problems with lack of dialog for key (BoA) NPCs.

Creatures using dialog from other towns, they seem to be quite common. I altered my copy of the source code for the 3D Editor so the town scripts showed when out-of-town dialog was used.

In some cases it is just a case of several versions of the same town existing...

Ishad Nha, are you posting in the right thread? Several of your responses seem really off-topic.

Hmm, that workaround for place_monster is not one that I've ever tried. Seems like it would work. Hidden groups are still easier to do more complicated things with (manipulate attitudes, give non-default scripts, etc.), but it doesn't sound as though you need to do any of that here.

I am generally discussing porting from BoE to BoA.

This may be useful for Bain-Ihrno to know: BoE towns can access out of town dialog and BoA towns can't, this can create game-breaking problems with lack of dialog for key (BoA) NPCs...

I am currently drawing up a function to create a printout for this. It seems like various NPCs, in a given town, draw their dialog from various other towns. So it is not as simple as importing another town's dialog script.

This is from the relevant source code,

void port_town_dialogue_script(char *script_name,char *directory_id,short which_town)

// first, we have dialogue at all?

Boolean have_dialogue = FALSE;

for (short i = 0; i < 10; i++)

if (same_string(boe_scen_text.talk_strs,"Unused") == FALSE)

have_dialogue = TRUE;

if (have_dialogue == FALSE)

return;

Meaning if NPCs have dialog from other towns but there are no native Personalities in the current town, there won't even be a dialog script.

I drew up a function for the BoE Editor, this is the code:

for (j = 0; j < scenario.num_towns; j++) {

load_town(j);

sprintf((char *)get_text,"\n Town %d : %s\n",j,town_strs[0]);

WriteFile(data_dump_file_id, get_text,strlen(get_text),&dwByteRead,NULL);

for(i=0;i<60;i++){

if ((t_d.creatures.personality >= 0) && (t_d.creatures.number > 0)){

if ((t_d.creatures.personality < j * 10) || (t_d.creatures.personality > j * 10 + 9)) {

sprintf(get_text,"\n Monster %d\t, Number: %d\t, Personality: %d\t, Town: %d\t, Type: %s\t, Town Name: %s",i,t_d.creatures.number,t_d.creatures.personality,t_d.creatures.personality / 10,scen_item_list.monst_names[t_d.creatures.number],BOAPortTownnames[t_d.creatures.personality / 10]);

WriteFile(data_dump_file_id, get_text, strlen(get_text),&dwByteRead,NULL);

}

}

}

sprintf(get_text,"\n---------------------------------------------------\n");

WriteFile(data_dump_file_id, get_text,strlen(get_text),&dwByteRead,NULL);

}

Town Name is only valid for one scenario, Of Good and Evil, currently the list of names has to be listed in the source file TFILEIO.H, then the list is compiled into the BoE Scenario Editor.

Of Good and Evil list is found stuffed in this download:

http://www.freewebs.com/ishadnha/BasDecrypts.zip

Edited by Ishad Nha

A second big problem is that BoE dialog simply has Personality whereas BoA dialog has layered States... You can't just copy and paste someone's dialog from another town's dialog script because the states of that dialog may conflict with the dialog states in the current town's dialog script.

Town Personality Dialog Counts, copy this and paste into a spreadsheet:

Town Town Name Mod 10 Count Personality Name

0 Northern Outpost -2 0 -2 Everybody in Northern Outpost

0 Northern Outpost -1 29 -1 Unused

0 Northern Outpost 0 4 0 Mackie

0 Northern Outpost 1 7 1 Roland

0 Northern Outpost 2 3 2 Soldier

0 Northern Outpost 3 1 3 Soldier

0 Northern Outpost 4 0 4 Darah

0 Northern Outpost 5 8 5 Gerald

0 Northern Outpost 6 4 6 Nicias the Other

0 Northern Outpost 7 4 7 Nicias the Other

0 Northern Outpost 8 0 8 Unused

0 Northern Outpost 9 0 9 Unused

1 Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Genmar

1 Genmar -1 45 -1 Unused

1 Genmar 0 1 10 Soldier

1 Genmar 1 1 11 Dylan

1 Genmar 2 1 12 Catherine

1 Genmar 3 1 13 Soldier

1 Genmar 4 5 14 Commander Ralliegh

1 Genmar 5 1 15 Laurine

1 Genmar 6 1 16 Maxine

1 Genmar 7 1 17 Charles

1 Genmar 8 2 18 The Rusty Cobbler

1 Genmar 9 1 19 Captain Simmons

2 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

2 Caldiris -1 30 -1 Unused

2 Caldiris 0 7 20 Young Nephlim

2 Caldiris 1 2 21 Gavish

2 Caldiris 2 7 22 Talvish

2 Caldiris 3 2 23 Cassandra

2 Caldiris 4 1 24 Soldier

2 Caldiris 5 4 25 Ralka

2 Caldiris 6 2 26 Nigel

2 Caldiris 7 1 27 Captain Tyra

2 Caldiris 8 1 28 Horatio

2 Caldiris 9 3 29 Trayla

3 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

3 Briefing Area -1 55 -1 Unused

3 Briefing Area 0 0 30 Guard

3 Briefing Area 1 1 31 General Clarke

3 Briefing Area 2 0 32 Unused

3 Briefing Area 3 0 33 Unused

3 Briefing Area 4 0 34 Unused

3 Briefing Area 5 2 35 Tali the Unstable

3 Briefing Area 6 2 36 Jeremy

3 Briefing Area 7 0 37 Unused

3 Briefing Area 8 0 38 Unused

3 Briefing Area 9 0 39 Unused

4 Old Manor -2 0 -2 Everybody in Old Manor

4 Old Manor -1 57 -1 Unused

4 Old Manor 0 3 40 Krasi

4 Old Manor 1 0 41 Unused

4 Old Manor 2 0 42 Unused

4 Old Manor 3 0 43 Unused

4 Old Manor 4 0 44 Unused

4 Old Manor 5 0 45 Unused

4 Old Manor 6 0 46 Unused

4 Old Manor 7 0 47 Unused

4 Old Manor 8 0 48 Unused

4 Old Manor 9 0 49 Unused

5 Grand Temple -2 2 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

5 Grand Temple -1 37 -1 Unused

5 Grand Temple 0 5 50 Sarah

5 Grand Temple 1 1 51 Acolyte

5 Grand Temple 2 10 52 Gerald

5 Grand Temple 3 1 53 Soldier

5 Grand Temple 4 3 54 Randy

5 Grand Temple 5 0 55 Carl

5 Grand Temple 6 1 56 Villager

5 Grand Temple 7 0 57 Unused

5 Grand Temple 8 0 58 Unused

5 Grand Temple 9 0 59 Unused

6 Dark Cave -2 0 -2 Everybody in Dark Cave

6 Dark Cave -1 59 -1 Unused

6 Dark Cave 0 1 60 Ralkan

6 Dark Cave 1 0 61 Townsperson

6 Dark Cave 2 0 62 Unused

6 Dark Cave 3 0 63 Unused

6 Dark Cave 4 0 64 Unused

6 Dark Cave 5 0 65 Unused

6 Dark Cave 6 0 66 Unused

6 Dark Cave 7 0 67 Unused

6 Dark Cave 8 0 68 Unused

6 Dark Cave 9 0 69 Unused

7 Dark Cave -2 0 -2 Everybody in Dark Cave

7 Dark Cave -1 60 -1 Unused

7 Dark Cave 0 0 70 Unused

7 Dark Cave 1 0 71 Unused

7 Dark Cave 2 0 72 Unused

7 Dark Cave 3 0 73 Unused

7 Dark Cave 4 0 74 Unused

7 Dark Cave 5 0 75 Unused

7 Dark Cave 6 0 76 Unused

7 Dark Cave 7 0 77 Unused

7 Dark Cave 8 0 78 Unused

7 Dark Cave 9 0 79 Unused

8 Mountain Pass -2 0 -2 Everybody in Mountain Pass

8 Mountain Pass -1 60 -1 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 0 0 80 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 1 0 81 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 2 0 82 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 3 0 83 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 4 0 84 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 5 0 85 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 6 0 86 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 7 0 87 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 8 0 88 Unused

8 Mountain Pass 9 0 89 Unused

9 Godan Fortress -2 0 -2 Everybody in Godan Fortress

9 Godan Fortress -1 60 -1 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 0 0 90 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 1 0 91 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 2 0 92 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 3 0 93 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 4 0 94 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 5 0 95 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 6 0 96 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 7 0 97 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 8 0 98 Unused

9 Godan Fortress 9 0 99 Unused

10 Mountain Pass -2 0 -2 Everybody in Mountain Pass

10 Mountain Pass -1 60 -1 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 0 0 100 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 1 0 101 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 2 0 102 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 3 0 103 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 4 0 104 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 5 0 105 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 6 0 106 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 7 0 107 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 8 0 108 Unused

10 Mountain Pass 9 0 109 Unused

11 Grand Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

11 Grand Temple -1 40 -1 Unused

11 Grand Temple 0 5 110 Sarah

11 Grand Temple 1 1 111 Acolyte

11 Grand Temple 2 10 112 Gerald

11 Grand Temple 3 0 113 Unused

11 Grand Temple 4 3 114 Randy

11 Grand Temple 5 0 115 Carl

11 Grand Temple 6 1 116 Villager

11 Grand Temple 7 0 117 Unused

11 Grand Temple 8 0 118 Unused

11 Grand Temple 9 0 119 Unused

12 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

12 Calderwood -1 44 -1 Unused

12 Calderwood 0 2 120 Centaur

12 Calderwood 1 4 121 Dryad Warrior

12 Calderwood 2 3 122 Centaur

12 Calderwood 3 1 123 Malady

12 Calderwood 4 2 124 Grafeiokratis

12 Calderwood 5 3 125 Dryad Worker

12 Calderwood 6 1 126 Dryad Worker

12 Calderwood 7 0 127 Unused

12 Calderwood 8 0 128 Unused

12 Calderwood 9 0 129 Unused

13 Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Genmar

13 Genmar -1 42 -1 Unused

13 Genmar 0 1 130 Soldier

13 Genmar 1 1 131 Dylan

13 Genmar 2 1 132 Catherine

13 Genmar 3 1 133 Soldier

13 Genmar 4 1 134 Commander Ralliegh

13 Genmar 5 1 135 Laurine

13 Genmar 6 1 136 Maxine

13 Genmar 7 0 137 Darah

13 Genmar 8 3 138 The Rusty Cobbler

13 Genmar 9 8 139 Gerald

14 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

14 Briefing Area -1 59 -1 Unused

14 Briefing Area 0 0 140 Guard

14 Briefing Area 1 1 141 General Clarke

14 Briefing Area 2 0 142 Unused

14 Briefing Area 3 0 143 Unused

14 Briefing Area 4 0 144 Unused

14 Briefing Area 5 0 145 Unused

14 Briefing Area 6 0 146 Unused

14 Briefing Area 7 0 147 Unused

14 Briefing Area 8 0 148 Unused

14 Briefing Area 9 0 149 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory -2 0 -2 Everybody in Forgotten Laboratory

15 Forgotten Laboratory -1 60 -1 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 0 0 150 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 1 0 151 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 2 0 152 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 3 0 153 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 4 0 154 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 5 0 155 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 6 0 156 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 7 0 157 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 8 0 158 Unused

15 Forgotten Laboratory 9 0 159 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 -2 0 -2 Everybody in Laboratory, L2

16 Laboratory, L2 -1 60 -1 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 0 0 160 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 1 0 161 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 2 0 162 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 3 0 163 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 4 0 164 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 5 0 165 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 6 0 166 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 7 0 167 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 8 0 168 Unused

16 Laboratory, L2 9 0 169 Unused

17 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

17 Molidax -1 20 -1 Unused

17 Molidax 0 2 170 Donna

17 Molidax 1 5 171 Betsy

17 Molidax 2 4 172 Protagoras

17 Molidax 3 5 173 Renalda

17 Molidax 4 4 174 Edgar

17 Molidax 5 4 175 Mackie

17 Molidax 6 4 176 Alford

17 Molidax 7 1 177 Soldier

17 Molidax 8 7 178 Chaerephon

17 Molidax 9 3 179 Commander Tennison

18 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

18 Molidax -1 18 -1 Unused

18 Molidax 0 1 180 Ithikotita

18 Molidax 1 5 181 Betsy

18 Molidax 2 4 182 Protagoras

18 Molidax 3 5 183 Renalda

18 Molidax 4 4 184 Edgar

18 Molidax 5 4 185 Mackie

18 Molidax 6 4 186 Alford

18 Molidax 7 1 187 Soldier

18 Molidax 8 10 188 Chaerephon

18 Molidax 9 3 189 Commander Tennison

19 Faerie Pass -2 0 -2 Everybody in Faerie Pass

19 Faerie Pass -1 58 -1 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 0 2 190 Jodie

19 Faerie Pass 1 0 191 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 2 0 192 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 3 0 193 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 4 0 194 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 5 0 195 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 6 0 196 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 7 0 197 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 8 0 198 Unused

19 Faerie Pass 9 0 199 Unused

20 Checkpoint -2 0 -2 Everybody in Checkpoint

20 Checkpoint -1 48 -1 Unused

20 Checkpoint 0 1 200 Archer

20 Checkpoint 1 1 201 Soldier

20 Checkpoint 2 7 202 Cook

20 Checkpoint 3 1 203 Soldier

20 Checkpoint 4 2 204 Pancho

20 Checkpoint 5 0 205 Unused

20 Checkpoint 6 0 206 Unused

20 Checkpoint 7 0 207 Unused

20 Checkpoint 8 0 208 Unused

20 Checkpoint 9 0 209 Unused

21 Well -2 0 -2 Everybody in Well

21 Well -1 60 -1 Unused

21 Well 0 0 210 Unused

21 Well 1 0 211 Unused

21 Well 2 0 212 Unused

21 Well 3 0 213 Unused

21 Well 4 0 214 Unused

21 Well 5 0 215 Unused

21 Well 6 0 216 Unused

21 Well 7 0 217 Unused

21 Well 8 0 218 Unused

21 Well 9 0 219 Unused

22 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

22 Evergreen -1 27 -1 Unused

22 Evergreen 0 2 220 Wagner

22 Evergreen 1 6 221 Sandra

22 Evergreen 2 1 222 Bradford

22 Evergreen 3 7 223 Josie

22 Evergreen 4 7 224 Jenny

22 Evergreen 5 10 225 Andrew

22 Evergreen 6 0 226 Unused

22 Evergreen 7 0 227 Unused

22 Evergreen 8 0 228 Unused

22 Evergreen 9 0 229 Unused

23 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

23 Molidax -1 17 -1 Unused

23 Molidax 0 1 230 Ithikotita

23 Molidax 1 6 231 Betsy

23 Molidax 2 7 232 Protagoras

23 Molidax 3 0 233 Unused

23 Molidax 4 4 234 Edgar

23 Molidax 5 1 235 Unused

23 Molidax 6 4 236 Alford

23 Molidax 7 2 237 Soldier

23 Molidax 8 14 238 Chaerephon

23 Molidax 9 3 239 Commander Tennison

24 Under Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Under Evergreen

24 Under Evergreen -1 44 -1 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 0 10 240 Ratmaster

24 Under Evergreen 1 1 241 Rat

24 Under Evergreen 2 1 242 Big Rat

24 Under Evergreen 3 2 243 Fred

24 Under Evergreen 4 0 244 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 5 0 245 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 6 0 246 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 7 0 247 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 8 0 248 Unused

24 Under Evergreen 9 2 249 Tali the Unstable

25 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

25 Evergreen -1 28 -1 Unused

25 Evergreen 0 2 250 Wagner

25 Evergreen 1 5 251 Sandra

25 Evergreen 2 1 252 Bradford

25 Evergreen 3 7 253 Josie

25 Evergreen 4 7 254 Jenny

25 Evergreen 5 10 255 Andrew

25 Evergreen 6 0 256 Unused

25 Evergreen 7 0 257 Unused

25 Evergreen 8 0 258 Unused

25 Evergreen 9 0 259 Unused

26 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

26 Caldiris -1 28 -1 Unused

26 Caldiris 0 7 260 Young Nephlim

26 Caldiris 1 3 261 Gavish

26 Caldiris 2 7 262 Talvish

26 Caldiris 3 3 263 Cassandra

26 Caldiris 4 1 264 Soldier

26 Caldiris 5 4 265 Ralka

26 Caldiris 6 2 266 Nigel

26 Caldiris 7 1 267 Captain Tyra

26 Caldiris 8 1 268 Horatio

26 Caldiris 9 3 269 Trayla

27 Checkpoint -2 0 -2 Everybody in Checkpoint

27 Checkpoint -1 50 -1 Unused

27 Checkpoint 0 1 270 Archer

27 Checkpoint 1 1 271 Soldier

27 Checkpoint 2 7 272 Cook

27 Checkpoint 3 1 273 Soldier

27 Checkpoint 4 0 274 Unused

27 Checkpoint 5 0 275 Captain Simmons

27 Checkpoint 6 0 276 Unused

27 Checkpoint 7 0 277 Unused

27 Checkpoint 8 0 278 Unused

27 Checkpoint 9 0 279 Unused

28 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

28 Calderwood -1 52 -1 Unused

28 Calderwood 0 2 280 Daynlae

28 Calderwood 1 2 281 Day-Evith

28 Calderwood 2 1 282 Morganos

28 Calderwood 3 3 283 Filoman

28 Calderwood 4 0 284 Unused

28 Calderwood 5 0 285 Unused

28 Calderwood 6 0 286 Unused

28 Calderwood 7 0 287 Unused

28 Calderwood 8 0 288 Unused

28 Calderwood 9 0 289 Unused

29 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

29 Calderwood -1 50 -1 Unused

29 Calderwood 0 1 290 Centaur

29 Calderwood 1 3 291 Dryad Warrior

29 Calderwood 2 2 292 Centaur

29 Calderwood 3 1 293 Malady

29 Calderwood 4 1 294 Grafeiokratis

29 Calderwood 5 2 295 Dryad Worker

29 Calderwood 6 0 296 Dryad Worker

29 Calderwood 7 0 297 Unused

29 Calderwood 8 0 298 Unused

29 Calderwood 9 0 299 Unused

30 Grand Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

30 Grand Temple -1 42 -1 Unused

30 Grand Temple 0 5 300 Sarah

30 Grand Temple 1 1 301 Acolyte

30 Grand Temple 2 8 302 Gerald

30 Grand Temple 3 0 303 Unused

30 Grand Temple 4 3 304 Randy

30 Grand Temple 5 0 305 Carl

30 Grand Temple 6 1 306 Villager

30 Grand Temple 7 0 307 Unused

30 Grand Temple 8 0 308 Unused

30 Grand Temple 9 0 309 Unused

31 Grand Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

31 Grand Temple -1 42 -1 Unused

31 Grand Temple 0 3 310 Captain Bederman

31 Grand Temple 1 2 311 Soldier

31 Grand Temple 2 8 312 Gerald

31 Grand Temple 3 1 313 Soldier

31 Grand Temple 4 3 314 Randy

31 Grand Temple 5 0 315 Carl

31 Grand Temple 6 1 316 Villager

31 Grand Temple 7 0 317 Unused

31 Grand Temple 8 0 318 Unused

31 Grand Temple 9 0 319 Unused

32 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

32 Calderwood -1 49 -1 Unused

32 Calderwood 0 1 320 Centaur

32 Calderwood 1 3 321 Dryad Warrior

32 Calderwood 2 2 322 Centaur

32 Calderwood 3 1 323 Malady

32 Calderwood 4 2 324 Grafeiokratis

32 Calderwood 5 2 325 Dryad Worker

32 Calderwood 6 0 326 Dryad Worker

32 Calderwood 7 0 327 Unused

32 Calderwood 8 0 328 Unused

32 Calderwood 9 0 329 Unused

33 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

33 Caldiris -1 28 -1 Unused

33 Caldiris 0 7 330 Young Nephlim

33 Caldiris 1 3 331 Gavish

33 Caldiris 2 7 332 Talvish

33 Caldiris 3 3 333 Cassandra

33 Caldiris 4 1 334 Soldier

33 Caldiris 5 4 335 Ralka

33 Caldiris 6 2 336 Nigel

33 Caldiris 7 1 337 Captain Tyra

33 Caldiris 8 1 338 Horatio

33 Caldiris 9 3 339 Trayla

34 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

34 Caldiris -1 36 -1 Unused

34 Caldiris 0 2 340 Young Nephlim

34 Caldiris 1 3 341 Gavish

34 Caldiris 2 4 342 Talvish

34 Caldiris 3 3 343 Cassandra

34 Caldiris 4 2 344 Soldier

34 Caldiris 5 2 345 Ralka

34 Caldiris 6 2 346 Nigel

34 Caldiris 7 2 347 Captain Tyra

34 Caldiris 8 1 348 Horatio

34 Caldiris 9 3 349 Trayla

35 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

35 Caldiris -1 28 -1 Unused

35 Caldiris 0 7 350 Young Nephlim

35 Caldiris 1 3 351 Gavish

35 Caldiris 2 7 352 Talvish

35 Caldiris 3 3 353 Cassandra

35 Caldiris 4 1 354 Soldier

35 Caldiris 5 4 355 Ralka

35 Caldiris 6 2 356 Nigel

35 Caldiris 7 1 357 Captain Tyra

35 Caldiris 8 1 358 Horatio

35 Caldiris 9 3 359 Trayla

36 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

36 Evergreen -1 26 -1 Unused

36 Evergreen 0 1 360 Soldier

36 Evergreen 1 7 361 Soldier

36 Evergreen 2 1 362 Bradford

36 Evergreen 3 7 363 Josie

36 Evergreen 4 7 364 Jenny

36 Evergreen 5 10 365 Andrew

36 Evergreen 6 1 366 Ralkan

36 Evergreen 7 0 367 Unused

36 Evergreen 8 0 368 Unused

36 Evergreen 9 0 369 Unused

37 Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Genmar

37 Genmar -1 39 -1 Unused

37 Genmar 0 3 370 Soldier

37 Genmar 1 1 371 Dylan

37 Genmar 2 1 372 Catherine

37 Genmar 3 2 373 Soldier

37 Genmar 4 0 374 Unused

37 Genmar 5 1 375 Laurine

37 Genmar 6 1 376 Maxine

37 Genmar 7 1 377 Darah

37 Genmar 8 3 378 Billington

37 Genmar 9 8 379 Gerald

38 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

38 Briefing Area -1 59 -1 Unused

38 Briefing Area 0 0 380 Guard

38 Briefing Area 1 1 381 General Clarke

38 Briefing Area 2 0 382 Unused

38 Briefing Area 3 0 383 Unused

38 Briefing Area 4 0 384 Unused

38 Briefing Area 5 0 385 Unused

38 Briefing Area 6 0 386 Unused

38 Briefing Area 7 0 387 Unused

38 Briefing Area 8 0 388 Unused

38 Briefing Area 9 0 389 Unused

39 Checkpoint -2 0 -2 Everybody in Checkpoint

39 Checkpoint -1 43 -1 Unused

39 Checkpoint 0 3 390 Archer

39 Checkpoint 1 1 391 Soldier

39 Checkpoint 2 7 392 Cook

39 Checkpoint 3 1 393 Soldier

39 Checkpoint 4 0 394 Unused

39 Checkpoint 5 0 395 Captain Simmons

39 Checkpoint 6 5 396 Renalda

39 Checkpoint 7 0 397 Unused

39 Checkpoint 8 0 398 Unused

39 Checkpoint 9 0 399 Unused

40 Slith Fort -2 0 -2 Everybody in Slith Fort

40 Slith Fort -1 55 -1 Unused

40 Slith Fort 0 2 400 Sarah

40 Slith Fort 1 3 401 Gerald

40 Slith Fort 2 0 402 Unused

40 Slith Fort 3 0 403 Unused

40 Slith Fort 4 0 404 Unused

40 Slith Fort 5 0 405 Unused

40 Slith Fort 6 0 406 Unused

40 Slith Fort 7 0 407 Unused

40 Slith Fort 8 0 408 Unused

40 Slith Fort 9 0 409 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels -2 0 -2 Everybody in Slith Tunnels

41 Slith Tunnels -1 52 -1 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 0 8 410 Katherine

41 Slith Tunnels 1 0 411 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 2 0 412 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 3 0 413 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 4 0 414 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 5 0 415 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 6 0 416 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 7 0 417 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 8 0 418 Unused

41 Slith Tunnels 9 0 419 Unused

42 Mountain Pass -2 1 -2 Everybody in Mountain Pass

42 Mountain Pass -1 57 -1 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 0 2 420 Captain Ralliegh

42 Mountain Pass 1 0 421 Soldier

42 Mountain Pass 2 0 422 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 3 0 423 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 4 0 424 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 5 0 425 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 6 0 426 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 7 0 427 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 8 0 428 Unused

42 Mountain Pass 9 0 429 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 -2 0 -2 Everybody in Old Manor, L2

43 Old Manor, L2 -1 54 -1 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 0 3 430 Tony

43 Old Manor, L2 1 3 431 Mavel

43 Old Manor, L2 2 0 432 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 3 0 433 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 4 0 434 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 5 0 435 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 6 0 436 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 7 0 437 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 8 0 438 Unused

43 Old Manor, L2 9 0 439 Unused

44 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

44 Evergreen -1 24 -1 Unused

44 Evergreen 0 1 440 Soldier

44 Evergreen 1 7 441 Soldier

44 Evergreen 2 1 442 Bradford

44 Evergreen 3 7 443 Josie

44 Evergreen 4 7 444 Jenny

44 Evergreen 5 10 445 Andrew

44 Evergreen 6 1 446 Ralkan

44 Evergreen 7 2 447 Jenny

44 Evergreen 8 0 448 Unused

44 Evergreen 9 0 449 Unused

45 Old Hut -2 0 -2 Everybody in Old Hut

45 Old Hut -1 59 -1 Unused

45 Old Hut 0 1 450 McTavish

45 Old Hut 1 0 451 Unused

45 Old Hut 2 0 452 Unused

45 Old Hut 3 0 453 Unused

45 Old Hut 4 0 454 Unused

45 Old Hut 5 0 455 Unused

45 Old Hut 6 0 456 Unused

45 Old Hut 7 0 457 Unused

45 Old Hut 8 0 458 Unused

45 Old Hut 9 0 459 Unused

46 The Ledge -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Ledge

46 The Ledge -1 43 -1 Unused

46 The Ledge 0 17 460 Karlberg

46 The Ledge 1 0 461 Unused

46 The Ledge 2 0 462 Unused

46 The Ledge 3 0 463 Unused

46 The Ledge 4 0 464 Unused

46 The Ledge 5 0 465 Unused

46 The Ledge 6 0 466 Unused

46 The Ledge 7 0 467 Unused

46 The Ledge 8 0 468 Unused

46 The Ledge 9 0 469 Unused

47 Bat Cavern -2 0 -2 Everybody in Bat Cavern

47 Bat Cavern -1 60 -1 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 0 0 470 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 1 0 471 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 2 0 472 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 3 0 473 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 4 0 474 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 5 0 475 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 6 0 476 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 7 0 477 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 8 0 478 Unused

47 Bat Cavern 9 0 479 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels -2 0 -2 Everybody in Dark Tunnels

48 Dark Tunnels -1 36 -1 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels 0 1 480 Pyrnfore

48 Dark Tunnels 1 0 481 Troglodyte Defender

48 Dark Tunnels 2 6 482 Cadratgol

48 Dark Tunnels 3 10 483 Dafgonkol

48 Dark Tunnels 4 7 484 Phokmog

48 Dark Tunnels 5 0 485 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels 6 0 486 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels 7 0 487 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels 8 0 488 Unused

48 Dark Tunnels 9 0 489 Unused

49 Garlvavish -2 0 -2 Everybody in Garlvavish

49 Garlvavish -1 34 -1 Unused

49 Garlvavish 0 2 490 Troglodyte

49 Garlvavish 1 3 491 Troglodyte

49 Garlvavish 2 3 492 Mogstonvok

49 Garlvavish 3 1 493 Troglodyte

49 Garlvavish 4 4 494 Makgokfon

49 Garlvavish 5 3 495 Tralifmon

49 Garlvavish 6 1 496 Ralkan

49 Garlvavish 7 0 497 Ogre

49 Garlvavish 8 6 498 Cadfogmok

49 Garlvavish 9 3 499 Critias

50 The Abyss -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Abyss

50 The Abyss -1 60 -1 Unused

50 The Abyss 0 0 500 Unused

50 The Abyss 1 0 501 Unused

50 The Abyss 2 0 502 Unused

50 The Abyss 3 0 503 Unused

50 The Abyss 4 0 504 Unused

50 The Abyss 5 0 505 Unused

50 The Abyss 6 0 506 Unused

50 The Abyss 7 0 507 Unused

50 The Abyss 8 0 508 Unused

50 The Abyss 9 0 509 Unused

51 Grand Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

51 Grand Temple -1 41 -1 Unused

51 Grand Temple 0 3 510 Captain Bederman

51 Grand Temple 1 3 511 Soldier

51 Grand Temple 2 8 512 Gerald

51 Grand Temple 3 1 513 Soldier

51 Grand Temple 4 3 514 Randy

51 Grand Temple 5 0 515 Carl

51 Grand Temple 6 1 516 Villager

51 Grand Temple 7 0 517 Unused

51 Grand Temple 8 0 518 Unused

51 Grand Temple 9 0 519 Unused

52 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

52 Molidax -1 18 -1 Unused

52 Molidax 0 1 520 Ithikotita

52 Molidax 1 6 521 Betsy

52 Molidax 2 7 522 Protagoras

52 Molidax 3 0 523 Unused

52 Molidax 4 4 524 Edgar

52 Molidax 5 1 525 Unused

52 Molidax 6 2 526 Unused

52 Molidax 7 2 527 Soldier

52 Molidax 8 15 528 Chaerephon

52 Molidax 9 3 529 Commander Tennison

53 Genmar -2 1 -2 Everybody in Genmar

53 Genmar -1 37 -1 Unused

53 Genmar 0 3 530 Soldier

53 Genmar 1 1 531 Dylan

53 Genmar 2 2 532 Captain Ralleigh

53 Genmar 3 2 533 Soldier

53 Genmar 4 1 534 Jenny

53 Genmar 5 1 535 Unused

53 Genmar 6 1 536 Unused

53 Genmar 7 0 537 Unused

53 Genmar 8 3 538 Unused

53 Genmar 9 8 539 Gerald

54 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

54 Briefing Area -1 58 -1 Unused

54 Briefing Area 0 0 540 Guard

54 Briefing Area 1 1 541 General Clarke

54 Briefing Area 2 1 542 Grafeiokratis

54 Briefing Area 3 0 543 Unused

54 Briefing Area 4 0 544 Unused

54 Briefing Area 5 0 545 Unused

54 Briefing Area 6 0 546 Unused

54 Briefing Area 7 0 547 Unused

54 Briefing Area 8 0 548 Unused

54 Briefing Area 9 0 549 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto -2 0 -2 Everybody in Hidden Grotto

55 Hidden Grotto -1 60 -1 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 0 0 550 Eyebeast

55 Hidden Grotto 1 0 551 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 2 0 552 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 3 0 553 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 4 0 554 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 5 0 555 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 6 0 556 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 7 0 557 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 8 0 558 Unused

55 Hidden Grotto 9 0 559 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave -2 0 -2 Everybody in Mushroom Cave

56 Mushroom Cave -1 60 -1 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 0 0 560 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 1 0 561 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 2 0 562 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 3 0 563 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 4 0 564 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 5 0 565 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 6 0 566 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 7 0 567 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 8 0 568 Unused

56 Mushroom Cave 9 0 569 Unused

57 Cold Cavern -2 0 -2 Everybody in Cold Cavern

57 Cold Cavern -1 60 -1 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 0 0 570 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 1 0 571 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 2 0 572 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 3 0 573 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 4 0 574 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 5 0 575 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 6 0 576 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 7 0 577 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 8 0 578 Unused

57 Cold Cavern 9 0 579 Unused

58 The Mountain -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Mountain

58 The Mountain -1 60 -1 Unused

58 The Mountain 0 0 580 Unused

58 The Mountain 1 0 581 Unused

58 The Mountain 2 0 582 Unused

58 The Mountain 3 0 583 Unused

58 The Mountain 4 0 584 Unused

58 The Mountain 5 0 585 Unused

58 The Mountain 6 0 586 Unused

58 The Mountain 7 0 587 Unused

58 The Mountain 8 0 588 Unused

58 The Mountain 9 0 589 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel -2 0 -2 Everybody in Foreboding Tunnel

59 Foreboding Tunnel -1 60 -1 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 0 0 590 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 1 0 591 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 2 0 592 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 3 0 593 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 4 0 594 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 5 0 595 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 6 0 596 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 7 0 597 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 8 0 598 Unused

59 Foreboding Tunnel 9 0 599 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair -2 0 -2 Everybody in Varnoth's Lair

60 Varnoth's Lair -1 60 -1 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 0 0 600 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 1 0 601 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 2 0 602 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 3 0 603 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 4 0 604 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 5 0 605 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 6 0 606 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 7 0 607 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 8 0 608 Unused

60 Varnoth's Lair 9 0 609 Unused

61 Castle Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Castle Genmar

61 Castle Genmar -1 60 -1 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 0 0 610 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 1 0 611 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 2 0 612 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 3 0 613 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 4 0 614 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 5 0 615 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 6 0 616 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 7 0 617 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 8 0 618 Unused

61 Castle Genmar 9 0 619 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern -2 0 -2 Everybody in Mysterious Cavern

62 Mysterious Cavern -1 57 -1 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 0 3 620 Aristophanes

62 Mysterious Cavern 1 0 621 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 2 0 622 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 3 0 623 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 4 0 624 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 5 0 625 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 6 0 626 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 7 0 627 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 8 0 628 Unused

62 Mysterious Cavern 9 0 629 Unused

63 The Battlefield -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Battlefield

63 The Battlefield -1 60 -1 Unused

63 The Battlefield 0 0 630 Unused

63 The Battlefield 1 0 631 Unused

63 The Battlefield 2 0 632 Unused

63 The Battlefield 3 0 633 Unused

63 The Battlefield 4 0 634 Unused

63 The Battlefield 5 0 635 Unused

63 The Battlefield 6 0 636 Unused

63 The Battlefield 7 0 637 Unused

63 The Battlefield 8 0 638 Unused

63 The Battlefield 9 0 639 Unused

64 The Battlefield -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Battlefield

64 The Battlefield -1 60 -1 Unused

64 The Battlefield 0 0 640 Unused

64 The Battlefield 1 0 641 Unused

64 The Battlefield 2 0 642 Unused

64 The Battlefield 3 0 643 Unused

64 The Battlefield 4 0 644 Unused

64 The Battlefield 5 0 645 Unused

64 The Battlefield 6 0 646 Unused

64 The Battlefield 7 0 647 Unused

64 The Battlefield 8 0 648 Unused

64 The Battlefield 9 0 649 Unused

65 The Cave -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Cave

65 The Cave -1 60 -1 Unused

65 The Cave 0 0 650 Unused

65 The Cave 1 0 651 Unused

65 The Cave 2 0 652 Unused

65 The Cave 3 0 653 Unused

65 The Cave 4 0 654 Unused

65 The Cave 5 0 655 Unused

65 The Cave 6 0 656 Unused

65 The Cave 7 0 657 Unused

65 The Cave 8 0 658 Unused

65 The Cave 9 0 659 Unused

66 Refugee Camp -2 0 -2 Everybody in Refugee Camp

66 Refugee Camp -1 48 -1 Unused

66 Refugee Camp 0 1 660 Refugee

66 Refugee Camp 1 0 661 Refugee

66 Refugee Camp 2 1 662 Soldier

66 Refugee Camp 3 2 663 Brother McMurphy

66 Refugee Camp 4 4 664 Patricia

66 Refugee Camp 5 4 665 Farah

66 Refugee Camp 6 0 666 Unused

66 Refugee Camp 7 0 667 Unused

66 Refugee Camp 8 0 668 Unused

66 Refugee Camp 9 0 669 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto -2 0 -2 Everybody in Goblin Grotto

67 Goblin Grotto -1 45 -1 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 0 15 670 Brita

67 Goblin Grotto 1 0 671 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 2 0 672 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 3 0 673 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 4 0 674 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 5 0 675 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 6 0 676 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 7 0 677 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 8 0 678 Unused

67 Goblin Grotto 9 0 679 Unused

68 Serpent Cove -2 0 -2 Everybody in Serpent Cove

68 Serpent Cove -1 60 -1 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 0 0 680 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 1 0 681 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 2 0 682 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 3 0 683 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 4 0 684 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 5 0 685 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 6 0 686 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 7 0 687 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 8 0 688 Unused

68 Serpent Cove 9 0 689 Unused

69 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

69 Evergreen -1 60 -1 Unused

69 Evergreen 0 0 690 Unused

69 Evergreen 1 0 691 Unused

69 Evergreen 2 0 692 Unused

69 Evergreen 3 0 693 Unused

69 Evergreen 4 0 694 Unused

69 Evergreen 5 0 695 Unused

69 Evergreen 6 0 696 Unused

69 Evergreen 7 0 697 Unused

69 Evergreen 8 0 698 Unused

69 Evergreen 9 0 699 Unused

70 Slith Fort -2 0 -2 Everybody in Slith Fort

70 Slith Fort -1 60 -1 Unused

70 Slith Fort 0 0 700 Unused

70 Slith Fort 1 0 701 Unused

70 Slith Fort 2 0 702 Unused

70 Slith Fort 3 0 703 Unused

70 Slith Fort 4 0 704 Unused

70 Slith Fort 5 0 705 Unused

70 Slith Fort 6 0 706 Unused

70 Slith Fort 7 0 707 Unused

70 Slith Fort 8 0 708 Unused

70 Slith Fort 9 0 709 Unused

71 Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Genmar

71 Genmar -1 42 -1 Unused

71 Genmar 0 1 710 Captain Simmons

71 Genmar 1 1 711 Dylan

71 Genmar 2 1 712 Catherine

71 Genmar 3 1 713 Soldier

71 Genmar 4 1 714 Commander Ralliegh

71 Genmar 5 1 715 Laurine

71 Genmar 6 1 716 Maxine

71 Genmar 7 0 717 Darah

71 Genmar 8 3 718 The Rusty Cobbler

71 Genmar 9 8 719 Gerald

72 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

72 Briefing Area -1 59 -1 Unused

72 Briefing Area 0 0 720 Guard

72 Briefing Area 1 1 721 General Clarke

72 Briefing Area 2 0 722 Unused

72 Briefing Area 3 0 723 Unused

72 Briefing Area 4 0 724 Unused

72 Briefing Area 5 0 725 Unused

72 Briefing Area 6 0 726 Unused

72 Briefing Area 7 0 727 Unused

72 Briefing Area 8 0 728 Unused

72 Briefing Area 9 0 729 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort -2 0 -2 Everybody in Hobgoblin Fort

73 Hobgoblin Fort -1 60 -1 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 0 0 730 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 1 0 731 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 2 0 732 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 3 0 733 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 4 0 734 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 5 0 735 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 6 0 736 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 7 0 737 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 8 0 738 Unused

73 Hobgoblin Fort 9 0 739 Unused

74 Trash Pit -2 0 -2 Everybody in Trash Pit

74 Trash Pit -1 60 -1 Unused

74 Trash Pit 0 0 740 Unused

74 Trash Pit 1 0 741 Unused

74 Trash Pit 2 0 742 Unused

74 Trash Pit 3 0 743 Unused

74 Trash Pit 4 0 744 Unused

74 Trash Pit 5 0 745 Unused

74 Trash Pit 6 0 746 Unused

74 Trash Pit 7 0 747 Unused

74 Trash Pit 8 0 748 Unused

74 Trash Pit 9 0 749 Unused

75 Bridge -2 0 -2 Everybody in Bridge

75 Bridge -1 60 -1 Unused

75 Bridge 0 0 750 Unused

75 Bridge 1 0 751 Unused

75 Bridge 2 0 752 Unused

75 Bridge 3 0 753 Unused

75 Bridge 4 0 754 Unused

75 Bridge 5 0 755 Unused

75 Bridge 6 0 756 Unused

75 Bridge 7 0 757 Unused

75 Bridge 8 0 758 Unused

75 Bridge 9 0 759 Unused

76 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

76 Molidax -1 13 -1 Unused

76 Molidax 0 2 760 Protagoras

76 Molidax 1 5 761 Betsy

76 Molidax 2 9 762 Protagoras

76 Molidax 3 8 763 Renalda

76 Molidax 4 2 764 Edgar

76 Molidax 5 3 765 Mackie

76 Molidax 6 4 766 Alford

76 Molidax 7 1 767 Soldier

76 Molidax 8 9 768 Unused

76 Molidax 9 3 769 Commander Tennison

77 Troll Cave -2 0 -2 Everybody in Troll Cave

77 Troll Cave -1 57 -1 Unused

77 Troll Cave 0 3 770 Macnugget

77 Troll Cave 1 0 771 Unused

77 Troll Cave 2 0 772 Unused

77 Troll Cave 3 0 773 Unused

77 Troll Cave 4 0 774 Unused

77 Troll Cave 5 0 775 Unused

77 Troll Cave 6 0 776 Unused

77 Troll Cave 7 0 777 Unused

77 Troll Cave 8 0 778 Unused

77 Troll Cave 9 0 779 Unused

78 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

78 Calderwood -1 49 -1 Unused

78 Calderwood 0 1 780 Centaur

78 Calderwood 1 3 781 Dryad Warrior

78 Calderwood 2 2 782 Centaur

78 Calderwood 3 2 783 Malady

78 Calderwood 4 1 784 Grafeiokratis

78 Calderwood 5 2 785 Dryad Worker

78 Calderwood 6 0 786 Dryad Worker

78 Calderwood 7 0 787 Unused

78 Calderwood 8 0 788 Unused

78 Calderwood 9 0 789 Unused

79 Faerie Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Faerie Temple

79 Faerie Temple -1 54 -1 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 0 2 790 Grafeiokratis

79 Faerie Temple 1 4 791 Daynlae

79 Faerie Temple 2 0 792 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 3 0 793 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 4 0 794 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 5 0 795 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 6 0 796 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 7 0 797 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 8 0 798 Unused

79 Faerie Temple 9 0 799 Unused

80 Small Hut -2 0 -2 Everybody in Small Hut

80 Small Hut -1 60 -1 Unused

80 Small Hut 0 0 800 Unused

80 Small Hut 1 0 801 Unused

80 Small Hut 2 0 802 Unused

80 Small Hut 3 0 803 Unused

80 Small Hut 4 0 804 Unused

80 Small Hut 5 0 805 Unused

80 Small Hut 6 0 806 Unused

80 Small Hut 7 0 807 Unused

80 Small Hut 8 0 808 Unused

80 Small Hut 9 0 809 Unused

81 Checkpoint -2 0 -2 Everybody in Checkpoint

81 Checkpoint -1 48 -1 Unused

81 Checkpoint 0 1 810 Archer

81 Checkpoint 1 1 811 Soldier

81 Checkpoint 2 7 812 Cook

81 Checkpoint 3 1 813 Soldier

81 Checkpoint 4 2 814 Pancho

81 Checkpoint 5 0 815 Unused

81 Checkpoint 6 0 816 Unused

81 Checkpoint 7 0 817 Unused

81 Checkpoint 8 0 818 Unused

81 Checkpoint 9 0 819 Unused

82 Mountain Pass -2 0 -2 Everybody in Mountain Pass

82 Mountain Pass -1 60 -1 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 0 0 820 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 1 0 821 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 2 0 822 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 3 0 823 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 4 0 824 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 5 0 825 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 6 0 826 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 7 0 827 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 8 0 828 Unused

82 Mountain Pass 9 0 829 Unused

83 Thasmaskon -2 0 -2 Everybody in Thasmaskon

83 Thasmaskon -1 45 -1 Unused

83 Thasmaskon 0 0 830 Slith Soldier

83 Thasmaskon 1 0 831 Giant Lizard

83 Thasmaskon 2 4 832 Sovash-Mathe

83 Thasmaskon 3 0 833 Slith Warrior

83 Thasmaskon 4 1 834 Cook

83 Thasmaskon 5 4 835 Sovash-Thinox

83 Thasmaskon 6 6 836 Revistra

83 Thasmaskon 7 0 837 Unused

83 Thasmaskon 8 0 838 Unused

83 Thasmaskon 9 0 839 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Tower of Heraclitus

84 The Tower of Heraclitus -1 57 -1 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 0 3 840 Heraclitus

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 1 0 841 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 2 0 842 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 3 0 843 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 4 0 844 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 5 0 845 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 6 0 846 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 7 0 847 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 8 0 848 Unused

84 The Tower of Heraclitus 9 0 849 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus -2 0 -2 Everybody in The Dungeon of Heraclitus

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus -1 58 -1 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 0 2 850 Teddy

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 1 0 851 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 2 0 852 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 3 0 853 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 4 0 854 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 5 0 855 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 6 0 856 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 7 0 857 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 8 0 858 Unused

85 The Dungeon of Heraclitus 9 0 859 Unused

86 Nebulous Grotto -2 0 -2 Everybody in Nebulous Grotto

86 Nebulous Grotto -1 57 -1 Unused

86 Nebulous Grotto 0 0 860 Kobold

86 Nebulous Grotto 1 1 861 Kobold

86 Nebulous Grotto 2 1 862 Ikran

86 Nebulous Grotto 3 0 863 Ikran

86 Nebulous Grotto 4 1 864 Gorgias

86 Nebulous Grotto 5 0 865 Mutant Giant

86 Nebulous Grotto 6 0 866 Unused

86 Nebulous Grotto 7 0 867 Unused

86 Nebulous Grotto 8 0 868 Unused

86 Nebulous Grotto 9 0 869 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern -2 0 -2 Everybody in Chilly Cavern

87 Chilly Cavern -1 60 -1 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 0 0 870 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 1 0 871 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 2 0 872 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 3 0 873 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 4 0 874 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 5 0 875 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 6 0 876 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 7 0 877 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 8 0 878 Unused

87 Chilly Cavern 9 0 879 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack -2 0 -2 Everybody in Abandoned Shack

88 Abandoned Shack -1 60 -1 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 0 0 880 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 1 0 881 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 2 0 882 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 3 0 883 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 4 0 884 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 5 0 885 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 6 0 886 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 7 0 887 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 8 0 888 Unused

88 Abandoned Shack 9 0 889 Unused

89 Genmar -2 0 -2 Everybody in Genmar

89 Genmar -1 44 -1 Unused

89 Genmar 0 1 890 Soldier

89 Genmar 1 1 891 Dylan

89 Genmar 2 1 892 Catherine

89 Genmar 3 1 893 Soldier

89 Genmar 4 5 894 Unused

89 Genmar 5 1 895 Laurine

89 Genmar 6 1 896 Maxine

89 Genmar 7 1 897 Unused

89 Genmar 8 3 898 Billington

89 Genmar 9 1 899 Captain Simmons

90 Briefing Area -2 0 -2 Everybody in Briefing Area

90 Briefing Area -1 54 -1 Unused

90 Briefing Area 0 0 900 Guard

90 Briefing Area 1 1 901 General Clarke

90 Briefing Area 2 1 902 Jarvish

90 Briefing Area 3 0 903 Unused

90 Briefing Area 4 0 904 Unused

90 Briefing Area 5 2 905 Tali the Unstable

90 Briefing Area 6 2 906 Jeremy

90 Briefing Area 7 0 907 Unused

90 Briefing Area 8 0 908 Unused

90 Briefing Area 9 0 909 Unused

91 Molidax -2 2 -2 Everybody in Molidax

91 Molidax -1 20 -1 Unused

91 Molidax 0 1 910 Unused

91 Molidax 1 5 911 Unused

91 Molidax 2 4 912 Protagoras

91 Molidax 3 5 913 Renalda

91 Molidax 4 4 914 Unused

91 Molidax 5 4 915 Unused

91 Molidax 6 4 916 Alford

91 Molidax 7 1 917 Soldier

91 Molidax 8 7 918 Unused

91 Molidax 9 3 919 Commander Tennison

92 Molidax -2 1 -2 Everybody in Molidax

92 Molidax -1 20 -1 Unused

92 Molidax 0 0 920 Unused

92 Molidax 1 4 921 Betsy

92 Molidax 2 6 922 Protagoras

92 Molidax 3 0 923 Unused

92 Molidax 4 4 924 Mackie

92 Molidax 5 1 925 Unused

92 Molidax 6 4 926 Unused

92 Molidax 7 3 927 Soldier

92 Molidax 8 14 928 Unused

92 Molidax 9 3 929 Commander Tennison

93 Evergreen -2 0 -2 Everybody in Evergreen

93 Evergreen -1 23 -1 Unused

93 Evergreen 0 2 930 Wagner

93 Evergreen 1 6 931 Sandra

93 Evergreen 2 1 932 Bradford

93 Evergreen 3 7 933 Josie

93 Evergreen 4 7 934 Jenny

93 Evergreen 5 10 935 Andrew

93 Evergreen 6 4 936 Jake

93 Evergreen 7 0 937 Unused

93 Evergreen 8 0 938 Unused

93 Evergreen 9 0 939 Unused

94 Caldiris -2 0 -2 Everybody in Caldiris

94 Caldiris -1 31 -1 Unused

94 Caldiris 0 7 940 Young Nephlim

94 Caldiris 1 2 941 Gavish

94 Caldiris 2 7 942 Talvish

94 Caldiris 3 1 943 Cassandra

94 Caldiris 4 1 944 Soldier

94 Caldiris 5 4 945 Ralka

94 Caldiris 6 2 946 Nigel

94 Caldiris 7 1 947 Captain Tyra

94 Caldiris 8 1 948 Horatio

94 Caldiris 9 3 949 Trayla

95 Faerie Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Faerie Temple

95 Faerie Temple -1 54 -1 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 0 2 950 Grafeiokratis

95 Faerie Temple 1 4 951 Daynlae

95 Faerie Temple 2 0 952 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 3 0 953 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 4 0 954 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 5 0 955 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 6 0 956 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 7 0 957 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 8 0 958 Unused

95 Faerie Temple 9 0 959 Unused

96 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

96 Calderwood -1 44 -1 Unused

96 Calderwood 0 2 960 Centaur

96 Calderwood 1 4 961 Dryad Warrior

96 Calderwood 2 3 962 Centaur

96 Calderwood 3 1 963 Malady

96 Calderwood 4 2 964 Grafeiokratis

96 Calderwood 5 3 965 Dryad Worker

96 Calderwood 6 1 966 Dryad Worker

96 Calderwood 7 0 967 Unused

96 Calderwood 8 0 968 Unused

96 Calderwood 9 0 969 Unused

97 Calderwood -2 0 -2 Everybody in Calderwood

97 Calderwood -1 44 -1 Unused

97 Calderwood 0 2 970 Centaur

97 Calderwood 1 4 971 Dryad Warrior

97 Calderwood 2 3 972 Centaur

97 Calderwood 3 1 973 Malady

97 Calderwood 4 2 974 Grafeiokratis

97 Calderwood 5 3 975 Dryad Worker

97 Calderwood 6 1 976 Dryad Worker

97 Calderwood 7 0 977 Unused

97 Calderwood 8 0 978 Unused

97 Calderwood 9 0 979 Unused

98 Grand Temple -2 0 -2 Everybody in Grand Temple

98 Grand Temple -1 41 -1 Unused

98 Grand Temple 0 5 980 Sarah

98 Grand Temple 1 1 981 Acolyte

98 Grand Temple 2 8 982 Gerald

98 Grand Temple 3 1 983 Soldier

98 Grand Temple 4 3 984 Randy

98 Grand Temple 5 0 985 Carl

98 Grand Temple 6 1 986 Villager

98 Grand Temple 7 0 987 Unused

98 Grand Temple 8 0 988 Unused

98 Grand Temple 9 0 989 Unused

99 Checkpoint -2 0 -2 Everybody in Checkpoint

99 Checkpoint -1 49 -1 Unused

99 Checkpoint 0 1 990 Archer

99 Checkpoint 1 1 991 Soldier

99 Checkpoint 2 7 992 Cook

99 Checkpoint 3 1 993 Soldier

99 Checkpoint 4 1 994 Pancho

99 Checkpoint 5 0 995 Unused

99 Checkpoint 6 0 996 Unused

99 Checkpoint 7 0 997 Unused

99 Checkpoint 8 0 998 Unused

99 Checkpoint 9 0 999 Unused

Playtested both halves of the scenario now, I'm just making some final touches to the scenario. I'm trying to put a dialog box in that mentions a PC by name, and have tried following scripts from other scenarios.

For example:

beginstate 42;

reset_dialog();

clear_buffer();

append_string("Ambush! You are attacked by a large batallion of Sliths. One of their captains says, _It'sss ");

append_char_name(get_flag(118,1));

append_string(", the traitor! All disssloyal Sssliths mussst be executed at onccce!_");

add_dialog_str(0,"Obviously, the Slithzerikai do not take kindly to one of their own fighting for the Vale. It may take longer than you expected to reach Genmar.",0);

add_dialog_choice(0,"OK.");

choice = run_dialog(1);

create_out_spec_enc(0);

break;

Is what I have. However, I can't get the text before add_dialog_str 0 to appear.

Check this out, it is from the end of the Part 2 documentation, have you read it recently?

String Manipulation Calls

These calls are designed to give the scenario designer a lot more control over the text displayed to the player. They’re a little complicated, but much more powerful.........

You should not need a SDF, Character number should suffice.

I just tested this in town 0 and it worked. I added a second paragraph because the sum total of the strings was well over 256 characters.

beginstate 26; // For testing only

reset_dialog();

clear_buffer();

append_string("Ambush! You are attacked by a large batallion of Sliths. One of their captains says, _It'sss ");

append_char_name(1);

append_string(", the traitor! All disssloyal Sssliths mussst be executed at onccce!_");

get_buffer_text(dlgstr);

add_dialog_str(0,dlgstr,0);

add_dialog_str(1,"Obviously, the Slithzerikai do not take kindly to one of their own fighting for the Vale. It may take longer than you expected to reach Genmar.",0);

choice = run_dialog(1);

break;

You should not need a SDF, Character number should suffice.

I think the point is that the character number is stored in that SDF.

get_buffer_text(dlgstr);

add_dialog_str(0,dlgstr,0);

These were the two calls I was referring to in my post, so I won't bother finding another example.

I just tested this in town 0 and it worked. I added a second paragraph because the sum total of the strings was well over 256 characters.

This is often an issue with party member names, because you don't know how many characters are in the name, and the string is disjointed so you have to add up the components. Word of warning to anyone using string manipulation, I guess.

Here's my code - I'm pretty sure I've done everything correctly.

in goodevil.txt:

add_item_to_shop(32,5012,20);

add_item_to_shop(32,5026,5);

add_item_to_shop(32,5027,5);

in t5grandtempdlg.txt:

begin_shop_mode("Holy Training","Sarah is willing to improve your understanding of holy magic.",32,5,-1);

I wondered if there was a bug that caused shops that sell only one item to automatically sell the item for free, but that's not the case. I don't know what is going wrong here.

My A1 Template, available from True Site, has around 100 shops. Most of the shops don't have the dialog to activate them.

Edit:

Shop 34 at the Tower of Magi, run by Brantford, sells normal items okay. Now I will have to look for a shop selling skills.

I tried this with the A1 Template, when I used shop 32 I got the free lunch found by Bain-Ihrno. But when I used shop 77 it was all too normal. On both occasions I switched Brantford's normal shop, #34, with #32 or #77. Tower of Magi is where you find Brantford, he is in the northeast part of it.

If this is indeed a bug, we may want to document it.

On another note, does anyone know which ingredients are needed to make which potions. I can't find anything in the Character Info or the docs, and I thought it might be helpful to players (and make more sense) if when they find the recipe in a dungeon, for them to be told the needed ingredients.

It's on the potion-making screen when you actually use the ability. So you hit u, then a, then mouse over whatever potion you want, and it tells you the ingredients.

For the record, they are:

Healing Potion: Healing

Curing Potion: Healing

Hasting Potion: Energetic

Energy Potion: Energetic and Spiritual

Strength Potion: Spiritual

Graymold Salve: Graymold

Balm of Life: Healing, Spiritual, Energetic

Healing Elixir: Toadstools, Healing

Hasting Elixir: Spiritual, Energetic, Toadstools

Energy Elixir: Spiritual, Graymold

Rogue's Elixir: Energetic, Toadstools