I've been robbed!

Rowen

"Its a disaster! Its a travesty Its unthinkable! My Pokémon lab was broken into and robbed last Sunday! I don't know what to do. I lost all the trainer applicant papers and quizzes. I lost all the Pokéballs that I was researching too. I...I even lost all the Pokémon that were under my care and observation. I don't know what to do. Officer Jenny needs a full report of all the things that were stolen but I don't remember it all. Maybe you can help me out? If you help me remember everything that was stolen I will count it towards your Pokémon Trainer Qualification."

"Now lets see...I had 26 different and unique Pokéballs from all the regions around the world. I had one of each type known to exist. I remember that I had the normal Pokéball, but I can't remember the names of the other 25. Help me remember them as the first part of the quiz."

1. Pokéball

2. Great Ball

3. Ultra Ball

4. Master Ball

5. Safari Ball

6. Level Ball

7. Lure Ball

8. Moon Ball

9. Friend Ball

10. Love Ball

11. Heavy Ball

12. Fast Ball

13. Sport Ball (aka Park Ball in Gen II)

14. Premier Ball

15. Repeat Ball

16. Timer Ball

17. Nest Ball

18. Net Ball

19. Dive Ball

20. Luxury Ball

21. Heal Ball

22. Quick Ball

23. Dusk Ball

24. Cherish Ball

25. Park Ball

26. Dream Ball

"I also was studying baby Pokémon and they were all taken too. Help me remember the names of all 18 of them so I can tell Officer Jenny. Now some of you might not know what a baby Pokémon is so I will tell you all I know about them. Baby Pokémon must meet 4 conditions:

• Can be obtainable by hatching an Egg.

• Must be the lowest form in a family chain.

• Must be able to evolve at least once.

• Cannot breed.

So this would mean that Pokémon like Onix or Squirtle are not baby Pokémon. Pikachu is not a baby Pokémon either, but if I remember right Pichu is since it is obtanible from an Egg, is the lowest of the family chain, evolves into Pikachu, and it cannot be bred. So just name the last 17 of the baby Pokémon for me for this part of your quiz"

1. Pichu

2. Cleffa

3. Igglybuff

4. Togepi

5. Tyrouge

6. Smoochum

7. Elekid

8. Magby

9. Azurill

10. Wynaut

11. Budew

12. Chingling

13. Bonsly

14. Mime Jr.

15. Happiny

16. Munchlax

17. Riolu

18. Mantyke

"Oh, I just remembered, I also had some very special Pokémon in my care. In fact they were one of a kind Pokémon. Legendary Pokémon to be exact. I don't remember the name of these Pokémon either. I guess I am just getting old and my memory is not what it once was. I do remember that I had every Legendary Pokémon that could be found in Heart Gold and Soul Silver games. Now let me see, that would mean that there are three bird Pokémon that form a trio, original each had its own island to roost on. Two bird Pokémon that form a duo, one from a tower and another from an island. Three beast Pokémon that form a trio that are sometimes mistakenly called "dogs." One very strong man made clone. A pair of super fast flying Pokémon from the Hoenn region. And three others from the Honen region too that can only be found once you have special items obtained from my colleague Professor Oak. Lastly there are three more Pokémon from the Sinnoh region that only can be found if you have a very special Pokémon with you. So lets see, 3 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 17 legendary Pokémon that I was studying! Help me tell Officer Jenny which ones I had. This will be the last part of the quiz for you."

1. Articuno

2. Zapdos

3. Moltres

4. Lugia

5. Ho-Oh

6. Suicune

7. Raikou

8. Entei

9. Mewtwo

10. Latios

11. Latias

12. Kyorge

13. Groudon

14. Rayquaza

15. Dialga

16. Palkia

17. Giratina

"Please future Pokémon Trainers, help me remember everything that was stolen so I can tell Officer Jenny. With any luck and your help Officer Jenny will get my research and Pokémon back."

Okay, just off the top of my head: Cherish Ball, Dream Ball, Quick Ball, Timer Ball, Dusk Ball, Heavy Ball, Net Ball, Dive Ball, Premier Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Luxury Ball, Friend Ball... that's all I can remember right now for the first one.

For the baby Pokemon: Igglybuff, Happiny, Magby, Elekid... um, is Riolu one? I forget.

For the legendaries: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Mewtwo... I'd better stop here to give others a chance.

Well, Prof., I know you're missing"

Moon Ball

Nest Ball

Repeat Ball

Level Ball

Heal Ball

Some of your baby Pokemon, must be:

Mantyke

Cleffa

Munchlax

Wynaut

Prof., you must be confused. What is this "Honen" region of which you speak? For the fast duo, are thinking of Latias and Latios, Pokemon native to Hoenn?

Then perhaps you had Regice, Regirock, and Registeel, too? Or did you mean the weather trio, mighty Groudon and fierce Kyogre and haughty Rayquaza? And who else could you mean? Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, the Sinnoh Lake Trio? I've never visited Sinnoh or Hoenn myself, but I've heard stories of them.

I have added all your correct answers to the first post.

The trio that is found in Heart Gold and Soul Silver that come from the Hoenn region are indeed the weather trio that you speak of. Professor Oak will give you a Red and Blue Orb depending on the game you have so that you can summon Groudon or Kyorge depending on the game you have. Trade for the one that is not found on your version of the game and then show both of these legendary Pokémon to Professor Oak to get the Jade Orb from him to and now you can summon Rayquaza.

As for the trio from the Sinnoh, they are not the legendary psychic trio Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit as they are not found in the Heart Gold or Soul Silver Games.

The last Pokéball was called a Park Ball in only the Gen II games and was used in the bug-catching contest. The name was changed in Gen IV to something else yet to be guessed. In Gen VI the Park Ball was a way to transfer Pokémon from Gen III to the newer games. The Gen III Pokémon are transferred into an area much like the Safari Zone called the Pal Park. The current Park Ball is only usable in as the Pal Park and has the same capture rate as a Master Ball. Since the Pokéball that has yet to be named in this quiz was called the Park Ball in Gen II, I think I will let that count. The Gen II Park Ball is now known as the Sport Ball.

Celebi was only ever attainable in the Japanese version of Pokémon Crystal and the GS Ball was needed to encounter it at the Ilex Forest Shrine.

Arceus is the very special Pokémon needed in the Heat Gold and Soul Silver games to be able to obtain a Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia. It can be an Arceus from the Sinnoh Hall of Origin or the movie Arceus. Once you have either version of Arceus you are able to travel to an area called the Sinjoh Ruins and can obtain of the three Pokémon at level 1.

Lets see now, I think one liked to mimic my every move. Oh, an another had a large blue ball on its tail. One sounded made a ringing sound as it moved. The last one I am almost certain looked like a flower as an adult. They are all very interesting Pokémon indeed. Maybe these hints will help us find out which ones they are?