Back after a long absence...

DrRorschach

So in the middle of a random conversation with my wife today, the common word "weird" made me think of "Snotberry's weird." Now I'm jonesing for some BoA after not having played regularly in years. I came looking for here, guessed my username, reset my password, and here I am.

I guess I'm surprised that there seems to still be some activity here, but not disappointed! Some of my old bookmarks return 404's now though. :(

Specifically, I'm looking for a walkthrough list that somebody had made and posted, rating the scenarios in order of ease of completion and estimated level. I poked around a bit but can't seem to find it. Could anybody direct me there?

I've completed the following scenarios:

A Small Rebellion, Aphobia, Babysitting, Cave of no Return, Dallerdinsscenario, Death at Chapmans,

Diplomacy with the Dead, Echoes Renegade, Embers of Rebellion, Emerald Mountain, Express Delivery, Kill Prize Win Ogre, Kill Them Dead, Lord Putidus, Mad Ambition, Nine Variations, Outpost Valley, Perfect Forest, Rats Aplenty, Roses of Reckoning, Settlers Win, Shades of Gray, Short, Tales from the Tabard Inn, The Empires New Grove, Witch Hunt, and Xerchde.

I have Embers of Rebellion, Express Delivery, and Kill Them Dead noted for replay, although I don't remember why. Maybe I felt I missed something, but more likely I particularly appreciated the scenario.

My party is currently in A Large Rebellion, although it doesn't seem I've gone far. It's day two and I've entered Alexandra from the North, which appears to be mapped out. The Naga lair is to the south, but I haven't explored up to that point yet, just checked out where I am.

Anyway, long story short, I still have like 40 scenarios left to play through, and I'd like to give a number of them a whirl. My party is in the low 30s, and all characters but character 1 have over 50 skill points hoarded. Character 1 has only 17. I hope to be on here often enough to check back around, and I'd welcome any advice or suggestions. :)