Custom Graphic Requests: For a good cause

Dark Sniper

Hi people of the forums. I searched everywhere but could not find even the most unappropriate graphics for my scenario. If someone's kind enough to supply me these graphics i would give much thanks to him/her:

A High-tech bandit leader NPC/Monster both will do

An electric mage

One Mega Man robot master monster. (The most hard request around)

And lastly, More stylish fortress wall terrains

I am requesting the graphic that i am not enough skilled to make...

I tried the louvre, I found some almost appropriate graphics, but they will require heavy editing. The mega man robot master i could not find, I found some fortress walls recolors. They will also require editing. For electric mage i can edit the green mage, and for a high-tech bandit leader i can edit the empire archer. But i mostly need the robot master...

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by 'a' Placeholder? And also i cant put my mind to statistics before i know what the graphic will be. You know there are lots of robot masters each with different abilities. (Water, Ice, Wood, Fire, Electric, Ground and many many more) So with a placeholder. I would have made a water type robot stats and abilities and the graphic would contain an electric type then i will have to re-edit it for hours.

If editing the abilities takes you hours, then you're doing it wrong.

Also, unless this is incredibly plot-central (all of the dialogue refers to the kind of robot master it is going to be), you can make everything else in the scenario without that monster in it, and with a finished scenario (except for one combat), you can come back and ask again.

Ok, first of all, I am making parts of the whole scenario. The one i am making is Part 1. I only want to put Ultimate Karzoth in it. And I also want to add an Elec Man secret boss. I need that graphic so I can finally end the Part 1 and put it for betatest.

Second question- What is the cr_immunities (digit) to immune to melee damage?