Black map - Avernum Remake

Languorous_Maiar

So I bought 5 days ago new remake of Avernum, played unil now a lot of hours (like 50 or so...) and then, when I wanted to load save... its pretty corrupted. (what makes me total mad...)

Im outdoor and all map is black.. all hud is working properly and everything else too, but huh, I cant move.

CAE804EC9B62B1BF276DC7781634CA8117275FD6

First try deleting the game and reinstalling it from the compressed file. This won't affect the saved games if the problem is with a corrupt game file. Something might be wrong with loading the saved game file.

If that fails then try loading a different saved game. Usually Autosave is the next oldest save unless you have lots of them. If the saved games are all bad, then you have a really bad corruption problem. I've never seen this one, but usually it's only the latest saved game.

Indoors I've seen it if the area is outside of the part that you've explored and that isn't where your party is located.

You might want to post what type of computer you are using and operating system in case someone else has seen it for that type.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. This is not how you want to lose it. :)

Heh, thanks local demigod, but I actually solved it. Used cheat to teleport to Avernum, and then everything went ok.

I panicked, but if I would lost that game... will be better to not even mention. ; )

Indoors I've seen it if the area is outside of the part that you've explored and that isn't where your party is located.

Blank map around my team was actually that bug. When you click on your portrait, it switch to place, wheres your party is now.