Happy Christmas

The Loquacious Lord Grimm

i got a set of bartending tools for xmas so i think i'm going to have to put them to good use with a cocktail night~

I had a friend whose cure for colds was to go to bed and drink nothing less than 80 proof. He said that even if it didn't cure him faster he didn't mind.

Enjoy

Hell yeah for frisbee's, 2 sticks of RAM, a video game, a new controller, glow sticks, and lots of other presents.

Merry Vlishmas to all.

Cheers to frisbees! I play on a club team for Ultimate, so I always appreciate a good disc. That and a good pair of socks.

Hope you all have a good time this year!

I had one of the greatest Christmases of my life. See, we found a fantastic restaurant still open on Christmas day, got reservations, and I ate what was probably the best food I've ever eaten with the best company I could ask for. And I managed not to be inundated by Christmas music! And I still got in traditional Asian cuisine (Thai, this year) on Christmas Eve so as not to disappoint the stern guardians of holiday rituals.

—Alorael, who wishes everyone a belated merry Christmas and a very early happy New Year's to balance it out.

That was YOU I was watching?

At least I know I won't be returning the pair of binoculars I got.

I also have to find more interesting people to stalk.

Maybe Alorael will share his Skribbane with me. I hear he has a new Sniper Rifle. One of those that can pick people off on the moon.

((Yes, a UPS truck actually showed up at my front gate and handed me the package with the binoculars. No return address or anything. Should I be scarred?))

Belated holiday greetings to everyone.

I got a Doctor Who TARDIS cookie jar. It makes the sound!!
I got a few gift cards. I turned the one from Best Buy into two old Doctor Who stories ("The Ark" and "Castrovalva", on sale for $9.99 each) and a 50-DVD storage tower; there's still some money left on the card.