Geneforge Mods

adc.

Mod list:

Creation Madness mod: 100% (NOPE)

Walk on water mod: 100% (NOPE)

Run like the wind mod: 100% (NOPE)

AED (Abjuration, Evocation, Divination) Spells: 10% (NOPE)

Want mods suggested? Feel free to suggest a mod!

Suggested by MMXPERT: The Army mod 0% (NOPE)

Suggested by Malevolence: You are the creation 100% (NOPE)

-------------

Requirements:

-Various Geneforge demo/full version series. (Preferably, the full version is better since you can travel to more locations, and by that, I mean wreak havoc in different places)

-Windows 7 and other platforms

-------------

INCLUDES:

README! file

Auto Installer

Copyright stuff

---------------

NOPE!!! I LOST ALL MY FILES BECAUSE OF THE SERVER CHANGE STUFF!!!

---------------

-Nightwatcher

EDIT: UPDATED

Edited by Geralt
Fixed tags

Nice explanation. Thanks again Nikki for saving me some time.

--------

Also, you will need a few basic computer programming skills, it is very vital in this process. I sure do hope you have those, most members of the forum here are actually adults or 15+ :p

--------

UPDATE:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/11/7/3364730/Geneforge%205%20Creation%20Madness%20mod.rar

In any case you didn't want to sign up for dropbox...

--------

-Nightwatcher

@Trenton

No. I am actually older than you by one month :p. And it isn't a crack. It was a magical coincidence. I didn't mean that young people are actually dumb, because I am young too. What I mean was, grownups were already taught basic computer tools, Visual Basic C++ etc. because it would really suck when you're an adult but still doesn't know how to look for your folders which are usually in program files.

--------------

Do you mind? Let's just shrug off this conversation before we get into more trouble...

--------------

-Nightwatcher

Nah, just reminding some people, because they might think that it needs registration...

------------

Hey guys. Why don't you try suggesting a mod? That would be nice, then I'll add your name there too for credits. If you wanted to, just post in this thread, I'll check if it is possible or not...

------------

-Nightwatcher

Now, I'm currently working on the "Illegal Shaper mod". It would be hard, though, I will need beta testers. I can't test all of the creatures myself!!! It would take time too! So guys, I'll be needing your help... I'll also include your name at the README!.txt file for some nice kudos.

---------

-Nightwatcher

lets see....

fyora-mage servile

cryoa- mage human

thahd-fighter (thads have different evolutions in some games so i cant say anything about that)

battle alpha-warrior

battle beta-guardian

artila- mage servile

artila evo- mage human

drakon-lifecrafter

ur-drakon-shaper

gazer- shaper mage

eyebeast-I really dunno

Another suggestion is making creations be for hire as well.

Alright. But I don't think that the degrading/degenerating (e.g. unstable thahd) effect won't be removed, meaning, even when I turn the unstable thahd creature script into a person, that person will still melt in a matter of minutes. The only way to battle this is to put high endurance, then turn it into something like corpulent zombie instead, to make it seem legit.

------------

-\Viii dlii

• 6 months later...

Update:

Unstable Disguise mod:

Sure, Halloween costumes are quite expensive, and trick-or-treating gets boring enough, especially when they give you two or three pieces of candy. But with this mod, you can disguise into creatures nevaar seen before! You might even get diabetes from too much candy (which is not included in the pack), or join a Drakon-only Harlem shake party. But beware, you must take a shower first (which you can't do in the game) since creatures can pick up your stench, and they'll suspect that you're only a disguised person.

(I made it real quick, because I accidentally pressed the back button's shortcut and the actual post got erased :mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: )

http://shardsofravage.ucoz.net/index/downloads_and_mods/0-13

Tell me what you think, and suggest creations to transform you into. I am studying Visual Basic to make a program that auto-edits the script in a single radio button click.

-----

-Nightwatcher

Depends. Mine is not that ultra fast, and it only affects various people, Death Knight, me, Zoro, Dikiyoba, Luffy, Sanji etc. you.

-----

Yeah, I know this is quite easy to do, but guess what? My next mod will be changing spells, and what's more, I'll make packs out of it e.g. Arcane Spells Tome, Death Spells Tome, Fire Spells Tome etc. plus, I'll turn it into real tomes that drops from spell casting monsters at a 40% chance. I don't know if you can learn stuff from consumables, so I'll take a look at it.

-----

-Nightwatcher

Apparently the boots became a trend, even creations started wearing them!

(your mod makes EVERYTHING move fast)

It does? Clone machines weren't invented yet! How's dat possible?

-----

Yeah and be sure to wait for the coming mod, the DÆE Spells. It will be separated into four packs: Divination, Abjuration, Evocation and Enchantment spells. It was supposed to be called 'ADEE' Spells so it could be pronounced easier, but I've always wanted to type Æ somewhere.

-----

It would feature:

-Consumable books that teaches you a spell, drops from spell casters

-Evocation for Battle magic

-Abjuration for Blessing magic

-Divination for Healing magic

-Enchantment for Mental magic

-Install them separately, so you can have the 2 DÆE magic categories, and 2 Geneforge magic categories, install one category, or install all of them!

-One tip, they're too overpowered so I'll make an Overpowered pack, and a Normal pack.

In normal pack, the prices in trainers will be higher than normal, has 30% drop rate, plus costs higher essence and energy.

In the overpowered pack, it'll be the same, 65% drop rate, costs the same amount of essence and energy.

-But be forewarned, you aren't the only one who learns the magic, enemies close around you with the same powers.

-----

-Nightwatcher

• 2 months later...