Exile 3 Install

Viking216

Alright, my issue is pretty simple, but I am technologically retarded. I just purchased Exile 3: Ruined world pretty recently. They good people from Spiderweb Software emailed me the download link and I promptly downloaded the installer. My first attempt to upload the installer was met with this message: "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher." Now, again, I am technologically retarded and have absolutely no idea what this means. All I want to do is play this great game from my childhood and am prevented from doing so by some program incompatibility. I would appreciate any advice or help you folks could offer.

This discusssion might help. The Exile forum has several other topics discussing how to get Exile games to run on newer computers.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. It will help you to find it after you get the game installed. smile