Hintbooks for the Exile series are now online!

Harehunter

For those who may not have followed this forum, it has come to our attention that the hintbooks for Exile 1-3 are no longer in print.

Thereupon I requested and have received the AOK to post my html versions of the hintbooks on my website. I have just completed said task. I also have a downloadable zipped version available for those times you want to enjoy the games offline.

If anyone has any problems with viewing these pages, please let me know. I will be closely monitoring this forum for your input.

Here's a hearty hip, hip, hurray for Jeff and Mariann.

No problem.

Everything now works great, with one exception: On your main page, the link to the Exile 1 hintbook keeps redirecting me here for some strange reason.

Also, a bit of errata:

Click to reveal..
On the Exile 3 Valorim map, the hintbook lists town #11 as Pergies; it's actually Colchis. Also, in the Exile 2 hintbook, the dragon is not in the northwest corner, but the northeast corner.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, thanks for uploading them! Two points of feedback, though:

1. Please consider putting up actual scans of the hintbooks. That way, we could enjoy them in their original form. :-)

2. This isn't related to the hint books, but your site looks really messed up in Internet Explorer. It works perfectly under Firefox, though.