My Scenario's Finally Released

Cpt. Charles

I am now releasing two small scenarios:

Battle for Gale( Mac / Windows ): You have been hastily recruited by the Empire to defend Gale from a horde of golems. One single battle, where you can command your soldiers.

Playground for the Pyromaniac( Mac/Windows ): You are rebels assigned to destroy a small Empire fort. Equipped with the most powerful magical explosives available, you are to reduce the town and its occupants to dust.

Please rate my scenarios. Thank you.

Thanks to the Beta-testers:

Nightwatcher and Jerakeen.

Also thanks to Tyranicus for hosting and converting these two scenarios.

Email me at cptcharls01@gmail.com for comments, complaints, bugs, or if you have trouble downloading.

Enjoy.

I had already downloaded Battle for Gale from the ratings page, and I noticed that there's a bug at the beginning that makes the scenario unplayable.

Also, I'll just go ahead and nominate Playground for the Pyromaniac for having the most appropriate title in all of Blades. Very cool.

Ok. The problem is that parties from a average level range of about 10-18 can't enter either scenario. I made a little bit of script that levels all the monsters to about your party's level at the beginning. For some reason it has a problem with parties of the above level range. Jerakeen pointed this out to me in betatesting, but I couldn't fix the problem. Sorry, I forgot to warn about it.