Beta: Snakes of Sirithia

Xaiya

After a few years of working on this off and on, I think it may finally be ready to beta test. Although to note, it has a mix of my current writing skills and the crappy ones of the past. I've searched throughout to make sure to re-write the crappy bits, but probably missed some. There also may be bugs or things I should add.

But this is exactly why I need beta testers like you. That's right! I'm requesting three maximum. You must own BoA (obviously), have some experience in playing (experience in scripting would be a nice plus, but not required), provide your email (you may PM it if you aren't comfortable posting it. I will keep it secret), and it is requested that you be capable of getting back to me with feedback in a reasonable fashion. Reply to this thread if interested.

The scenario is about of medium length. 12 towns, 3 outdoor sections. It is very combat heavy, and there may be instances where you'll begin fantasizing of ways to murder me.

I can be contacted at iffyreapssouls(at)yahoo(dot)com , through PM, or through the calref chat which I frequent. Though if you sign up, I will likely contact you first. Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...

Okay, Speed o' Fie, this isn't the first time you've posted in a thread that's been dead for an age, and certainly not the first time you've done so without adding anything to the discussion. Also, I know I've personally asked you not to do this before, so I'm asking again in my capacity as a moderator. Please do not resurrect old threads unless you have something meaningful to add to them. Thank you.