Handing out my incomplete scenario

Dark Sniper

I am handing out my incomplete scenario Avernites' Adventure: The Beginning. (Of which is posted a picture of Karzoth's Custom Spells) I am giving this out because I don't get time to work on the scenario due to some personal reasons. So, if anyone is interested in completing my scenario, please post your email address and I'll e-mail it to you.

Pfft. I've been working on An Ancient Conflict off and on for the past 4 years. tongue There's nothing wrong with shelving a project for a while, as long as you actually do intend to come back to it. When you do come back to it, you may find new ways to breath life into it, making the end result even better than it would have been.

Hey guys. Discord. tongue

For the uninitiated, I've been working on a scenario for as long as I remember. Each time I return to it, I think of something new.

The upshot is, if your work isn't ready to be shared, don't share it; you'll have more to add when you do return to Blades, and your work will be so much better for it. Just hold tight, and release when you're ready to share your story, not when you've run out of time.