Phyllidias amulet & S Gate at North Citadel Pass[G5]

Hello

playing G5 second time, as single servile, no creations as a rule, reached level 50. Battle-strategy: Dealing out 'corrosive' damage and enduring beatings til corrosion of foes has succeeded. Got lots of helpful equipment, but might have mis-skilled a bit. I consider myself in need of major healing, but I'd have to level-up three times in healing skills. Unrealistic, looking at level and remaining areas/quests: everything behind Spire Entryway, East Gazaki-Uss, Travald's Crypt (can't pass T.'s Advisor, but got idea), the challenge areas (if possible at all). (If this was Avadon, I'd go and retrain a bit… smirk )

A) Important question, cause it get's me stuck at the moment: I can't find Phyliddia's amulet. I suspect it to be in the trapped room in SW Wasteland. Triggers in four corners of room, two mines at the back wall do very high damage, can't pass triggers. Where is the hidden leaver? No trees or pillars close. Checked all side walls…

B) Minor question, just out of curiosity and perfectionism: How can one pass the South Gate on The North Citadel Pass? I've slain the Unbound and his Podlings, but there is no crew up there, no key, no clue. Didn't find a hidden lever anywhere.

Thanks for giving me a few hints.

A) It's not there and the only way to survive is lots of health and damage resistance while you try to get to a trigger before it all goes off.

B) You can't get in until the end when you have a quest to go there.

EDIT - The amulet is on a body in a southeast room with some creations.

• 4 months later...