A:EFTP Zone script-error

Earth

I went to kill Pyrog and meanwhile Windows installed updates and of course asked to reboot (couldn't see win upd or restart request since game was running on full window but after reboot saw reason for error) and screen started flicker and couldn't get back to desktop nor save on 1st slot, since if I clicked that slot it had same effect as failed attempt to get back to desktop via win-key (its not easy to get back on game after that since no exact idea where gamewindow is), managed to save game on last slot before quicksave and tried to quit game but couldn't so reseted computer and after reboot and loading that savegame and got that zone script-error (Error: Tried to run invalid zone script) and junkbag was full of unnamed iron daggers (totally full since no new item could be added w/o moving daggers away from junkbag).

Luckily 1st slot hadn't got damaged so all I needed was to rekill Pyrog and his/her minions and loot place and leave.