A post about my scenario...

Dark Sniper

Hey SWebbers, I've been facing problems with the statuses (Poisoned, Hasted etc.). Okay, I've been making a makeshift dagger of Lockdown in my scenario with custom scripting. I have made a set_char_status call, but how do I increase the effects of the status? Plz tell me. I've been asking for help more than the limit I think, so sorry in addition.

It isn't completely clear what you're trying to do. When using set_char_status(), the third argument, referred to as 'how_much' in the documentation, controls how much f that status is put on the target character.

You mention, however, that you are trying to make a dagger, and if you're trying to make a weapon which causes one or more effects on the characters struck with it, you cannot use set_char_status(). Instead, when defining the item type you can set the properties it_ability_1 through it_ability_4 and it_ability_str_1 through it_ability_str_4. it_ability_n controls a special property that the item can have, and it_ability_str_n controls how strong that property is. For example, to make a dagger which poisons the target, you would add ability 72 ("Does extra poison damage") to the item's definition, and set the corresponding ability strength to a value of 1 or more.

You should really post some more information if you want detailed help. If you're looking for a way to have unique statuses stack every time you swing the weapon, you can have the script check the targets level of that status and set it to a variable. You can then set the value of "how much" to that variable plus whatever increment you want to add.