Bennhold quest disappeared[G5]

Hello,

somehow Astoria's quest to hunt down Bennhold disappeared from my journal. What did I do? I know I haven't found Bennhold yet, but I also know I've received the quest, because I found the evidence in Haria Kel and I've defeated Crenshaw. I've also gotten the information where Bennhold went AND I haven't succeeded in passing any of the passes leading to the south yet. So I can't have solved the quest "accidentally" wink.

Therefore the quest should still be snug in my journal. But it's not. I also went back to Astoria and went through all the dialogues to make sure I haven't accidentally reentered the game in a stage where she hasn't given the quest to me yet, but nothing. No assassin quest comes up, and not the Bennhold-quest that follows.

Is that a known bug?

What can I do?

Bennhold quest isn't with Astoria, but with Captain Herszen near the entrance. Astoria sends you to Murkwood for the Assassin and returning should have removed that quest.

Crenshaw isn't part of the Assassin quest, but only for Bennhold. After completing it with Herszen you should have been told to see someone in the Storm Plains to continue.