DANTIUS

keira

What is going on with this world.

I'm sitting on my iPod, trying to get DANTIUS to make a pony.

My iPod keeps autocorrecting his name.

I can't undo it.

Maybe I wanted to say DANTIUS in a normal tone, not in Internet yelling voice.

I have never before to my knowledge typed DANTIUS in all-caps on my iPod.

How the hell does this happen. Why does it seem like all of these devices are on the crap end of the uncanny valley. Tell me, DANTIUS, why does my iPod do this crap.

Maybe DANTIUS has gotten into my iPod somehow. Or maybe DANTIUS is some stupid new acronym for something. Maybe DANTIUS is the Dyabolical Ass-handy New Technology In Ur System.

DANTIUS, please get out of my iPod.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
So where's Dikiyoba's lock because Dikiyoba didn't want to see topics about members?

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Yes, and Dikiyoba has also stressed that Dikiyoba does not want this line to be blindly brought up every time such a thread title occurs, since the context is usually very different from the thread Dikiyoba originally posted it in. So could we please stop?

http://pied-piper.ermarian.net/topic/1/4561/p2#27 tongue

(Edit: Also, nobody wants to see topics about members. This is a family-friendly forum.)

Originally Posted By: Tyranicus
Is topic is considerably less creepy than some other topics with just a member's name for a title have been.
Yeah, that rates about a 9 on my creep-o-meter.

In the meantime, I'm no judge of hotness, but I'd say you're pretty cool. wink
Originally Posted By: Aʀᴀɴ
Damn groupies. No one has ever anonymously started a poll about me. tongue
Don't tempt me. tongue

Originally Posted By: DINTIRADAN
Originally Posted By: ALORAEL
Every time you create a thread with another member in its name the terrorists win.

—Alorael, who now wishes to be referred to only in all capitals. It would be good for his ego.
Alright. It's bandwagon time, everybody!

Bandwagons are fun, but I think ALORAEL had something different in mind.

Originally Posted By: NIKKI.
Originally Posted By: ALORAEL

—Alorael, who now wishes to be referred to only in all capitals. It would be good for his ego.

Bandwagons are fun, but I think ALORAEL had something different in mind.

I don't know... I think the name looks better normally. It's kinda... jagged in caps.

Quote:
—Alorael, whose one regret of having a single-word name is that he can['t] be abbreviated.

Given how often your name is followed by "who" or a variant thereof, perhaps we can call you AW. (And then hope you don't get confused with A&W too often, because your beverage of choice is a lot less wholesome than root beer.)

Dikiyoba will not be participating in this bandwagon directly but will do Dikiyoba's best to remember the people who are. Including DANTIUS, whether he likes it or not.

I would consider it a personal favor if you would stop doing that.

Some of us enjoy making puns when the time is right -- when they are particularly elegant, or when a particularly rotten one is called for to change the mood.

Your tendency to make puns indiscriminately kind of ruins that. You oversaturate us. Please stop.

EDIT: Just to be clear, before someone complains, I'm not saying this in my capacity as a mod. I'm saying this in my capacity as a member who has just had enough; it's just a personal request.