Releasing My first scenario shortly...

Dark Sniper

I'm soon releasing my first BoA Scenario, called Avernite's Adventure 1 - The Beginning. It feature the gameplay in Avernum. Where you help demons make a society. If you don't help them, you can move on doing some small jobs at Fort Crimson. Well, enough talking. Here is a screenshot of this Scenario of the part where you fight the Ethreal form of Karzoth Thundermind:

ScenarioScreenshot.jpg

Also, notice that blue PC... That is another PC made by me. I call this Sorkeli PC. Thanks to TFTTI for the Zealot graphic to help me get started

EDIT: Scenario Details:

Scenario Name: Avernite's Adventure 1: The Beginning v1.0beta

Description: You were just looking for some jobs until mysterious, friendly demons changed the whole angle.

Credits: Speed-O-Fie for making the scenario, Enraged Slith for the Brigand Loyalist graphic. A special bunch of thanks to TM, for Karzoth's Spells. And all the players.

Level Range: 25 - 50, Parties that have exceeded or not qualified minimum level range will ruin the fun of gameplay, Seriously...

eekmadcoolblushcrazylaughshockedsmirkconfusedgrinwinkcrysicksleeptiredwhistle

Damn. And this is your first?

I..

Well. I might as drop my upcoming scenario that's ~80% finished. tongue

But really, this looks very promising. And I'll echo the above -- get it beta tested. No matter how extensively you test it yourself, some [censored] is always going to break it.

Originally Posted By: Niemand
Originally Posted By: Iffy
Well. I might as drop my upcoming scenario that's ~80% finished.

Ceasing work is never the answer. Get back to designing!

My work on this scenario has come in spurts. Last weekend was the latest one, and not sure when my next one will come. The one before the last one was way back in November, so it probably won't be done 'til the fall. tongue

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...