Bovill

Bovill

Mac/Windows

Author: Michael Slack

Rating:

Difficulty:

Version: 1.0.0

[composite=eyJ0aXRsZSI6IkJvdmlsbCIsInRpZCI6IjE3MDg5IiwidGFncyI6W10sImJnYXNwIjp7IjUiOjAsIjQiOjAsIjMiOjAsIjIiOjEsIjEiOjB9fQ==]

Composite Score: 2.0/5.0

Best: 0.00% (0/1)

Good: 0.00% (0/1)

Average: 0.00% (0/1)

Substandard: 100.00% (1/1)

Poor: 0.00% (0/1)

[encouragenecro]

[/composite]

Keywords:

Edited by SylaeBot
Automated Sybot edit; worker IPB::csrThread/vanadium

• 1 month later...

The Hamlet of Bovill. Apparently something has been causing all the animals around the place to become very aggressive and dangerous. The scenario proceeds as you ask this guy about the attacks, so he suggests a mad animal of some kind could be the cause of the problem, so he sends you out to kill it. However, upon killing the pesky mad creature, it doesn't end the curse. This repeats again, except the second wild animal he tells you to kill actually was the cause of the problem. Then you're done.

Combat wise, the scenario wasn't really that difficult. To add some variety to the game he created some other animal monsters besides the usual Cow, Sheep, Wolf and Bear assortment. Although they could have used a custom graphic. Town design was average, and so was the dialogue.

There was a bit of an glitch though. Sometimes the second animal you need to kill would not appear in the dungeon it's supposed to be in. I'm not sure if I didn't do something right or if it's completely random when he is supposed to appear in the cave, but that got me a bit frustrated.

Overall, it's a short scenario. It doesn't have much in the way of scripting genius and the plot is a bit poorly done, but if you're looking for some time to kill, this scenario should keep you occupied for about 15 minutes.

My Rating: [rating]Substandard[/rating]