Where are the Saved Game Files?

I was playing around with some new tools on my iPad and discovered that I could extract Avadon Saved Games from the iPad and mod them on my computer, which is really nice. But while doing this, I noticed that there was nothing in the Spiderweb Software folder for AEtP. Looking in the App package contents also turns up nothing. Searching on "Avernum" just matches a lot of old titles, but nothing for new saves.

Where the heck are these things? I was hoping that when the iPad version comes out we would be able to exchange these back and forth as well. Would give me an excuse to pick up the iPad version.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
it was possible to mod Avadon on all platforms so why not Avernum?

Technically, you cannot mod the iPad. Not with out jailbreaking, which is dangerous and unacceptable. The script files are not accessible, even to iExplorer. The only things that you can access are the saves, which is not the same as modding. And if he changes where that data is stored, or. Changes the format to be iPad-specific, you will not be able to do anything there either.