A:EftP - First thoughts? (not all that spoilerific)

I disagree with your conclusion about dual-wielding. At 0 DW skill, you're adding about 30-60% extra damage depending on how good your extra weapon is, and that's usually worth the loss of accuracy.

Unless things have changed since A6, dual-wielding will result in FLUCTUATING to-hit numbers, so you can't just take one reading and assume that's your result. If we ignore weapons entirely, your characters should have melee to-hit bonuses of:

Tank: 6 STR (+30), 4 Melee (+4), 1 Blademaster (+1), 3 Armor Penalty (-15) = total bonus of +20% before weapon bonuses and dual-wielding adjustment

Archer: 4 STR (+20), 1 Melee (+1), 2 Armor Penalty (-10) = total bonus of +11% before weapon bonuses and dual-wielding adjustment

The dual-wielding accuracy penalty is unclear at this point, but in A6 I think it varied between -15% and -30%, and Randomizer has given -15% and -19% as observed values. So we would expect your tank in the above situation to have between 6% and 21% worse to-hit. Your result, of 16% worse to-hit, is in that range, so it fits.

By decent, I meant better than a dagger. tongue

Having said that, her to-hit will of course be much worse against bosses. I'm sure the statistics are on the side of DW, but it's frustrating when I seem to be missing 2 strikes out of 3. However, no big deal; it's early yet.

Ironically, at this point my casters have a much better chance to hit with their untrained bows (and no points in Dex) than my fighter does with her weapon of choice. Like in the 90% range.