• Announcements

• Coracle past Delphi

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Coracle past Delphi

Avernum: Escape from the Pit - Strategy Central (**NEED HELP? LOOK HERE FIRST**)

70 posts in this topic

posted by randomizer:

first portal room

-- north portal to second portal room

-- east portal to second portal room

-- west portal - back to room

-- hidden switch opens south - NW

second portal room

-- north portal to first portal in hidden switch room

-- east portal to third portal room

-- west portal - back to first room

-- hidden switch opens nothing - NE

third portal room

-- north portal to second portal room

-- east portal to fourth portal room

-- west portal - back to first portal room

-- hidden switch opens nothing - NE

fourth portal room

-- north portal to third portal room

-- east portal fourth portal room

-- west portal to second portal room

-- hidden switch opens south to new area - NE

if you are stuck before 3rd level then say so.

It's foolish. I simply can't exit Drath Labyrinth. I gave up last game, now I'm here again with a new party and the hell if I can get out. The secret switch even doesn't open the closed secret passage anymore. Notice that I am playing the Remix version of the game, are there known issues with it?

You might be in the wrong room since two of them have dummy switches and one goes to a rubble blocked path. I drop food on the ground to mark each room to figure out where I am.

There should be a switch on the north wall in the room you fight Drath that opens the wall to the south.

@Earth of Empires

Hey, wait a minute! I am inside the labyrinth BEFORE meeting Drath; as you suggested I'm stucked before third level, at the end of second level instructions says I am in first room, where I am, but the title of third level is "third room" (and I'm not there)... damn.

*confluzzed*

just for clarification: what is exactly that place you are stucked? portal rooms or before those?

You know, it's the Labyrinth. When you go down the stairs from lake level. Then there are some demons and a secret switch and the labyrinth begins. There are four chambers. That one there :p

after you descend to 2nd level walk forward until you reach 4 orange pylons and then click hidden button at top left corner (use u to find it) and then step into portal and you end up on 1st portal room and then it is what I copied earlier posted by Randomizer, 4th room gives you access to path to meet Drath. if you reach him/it and win (kill or not kill) then grab quest object and leave same way as you got there if you want to return later there.

if still lost then post screenshot that we know where you are.

The what to do next website seems to be down, is it going back up any time soon?

The what to do next website seems to be down, is it going back up any time soon?

no idea but that's somewhat normal with websites related to SW-games, is there something you need?

Since there were problems with the Avadon Annotated Maps from the same person it probably needs to be hosted at another location.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Then you can locate it again when you follow links off site. :)

Gah, not again. Well, if anyone knows of another free (or very cheap) web host that will let me use FTP, I'm open to suggestions. Alternatively, if someone wants to upload a backup of the file onto their site, that would be okay too.

CarbonPot, my host usually fixes whatever problem they're having within a day or so, but if you want to PM me an email account, I can send you the whole WDIDN file. It's not huge.

If you email me, Jerakeen, I'll upload it onto my webspace until you find a proper home for it.

Super, thanks Nikki!

Done.

Sweet, and many thanks to Niemand as well! I've added the new links to the original posts. Now hopefully nobody will need to download the editors before Zymic's servers are back up.

Edit: The WDIDN has a new permanent home at keepersofavadon.com.

Edited by Jerakeen