A:EftP - My patience is about to burst.

So Jeff pardon me if i'm rushing you here, but it's December and the Mac version of Avernum:Escape from the Pit doesn't seem to be coming. Is it come like in Christmas or something? Because i kind of want to see some progress.

I mean i don't own a Mac, and i'm probably not going to get one any time soon. I have an iPad and a PC however, but it's kind of crushing my hopes that Avernum hasn't been released yet. 26 1/4 days left from 2011 i hope it will be released soon (At least i'll play some of at my friend's dorm who has a mac).

Again pardon me if you are actually reading this and if i'm rushing you, or even offending you. but i'm the impatient kind of person.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
for aethirweb and extremejeep: if you can't find anything else to play while waiting Avernum: EFTP then I suggest you to play Arcuz 1 or 2 or both (those are flashgames) which require many hours to be put on playing.

Been staying busy with the Hero's of Neverwinter game. Kinda cheesy but its not too bad, and its free and flash.

FINALLY! IT'S HERE! Praise the Lord Vogel! Praise the Epic Fantasy Reborn that is AVERNUM! ESCAPE FROM THE PIT! (And now i shall steal a song from HarryPatridge)

Holy [censored]! What is this?

Made in god's very flames

Do mine eyes, tell me lies?

A new Avernum game?

Times is nigh! I must fly!

Venture forth on my quest!

Goodbye Ma! Goodbye Pa!

Goodbye Girlfriend's Breasts!

I'll be off! Azeroth!

Catch you later Hyrule!

I'll be gone Albion!

I'm no longer your fool!