A:EftP - New Screenshots

I'm not sure how new these screenshots are, but there's an awesome splash screen depicting some soldiers about to oppress all over this scruffy dissident; one poor guy is so excited, he can't even make it to the door and tries to oppress through the window.

Jeff is spending all of that Avadon money on some swank new duds. I hope it pays off. cool

"Help, Help, I'm being repressed! See the violence inherent in the system!"

As a medium-long-time fan of Spiderweb Games (Woo Exile 3!), I'm glad to see the new splash screens in Avadon and now the new Avernum. It's a little thing, but it adds a great deal of depth to the world environment. The one image there helps to really drive home that the folks in Avernum were literally scooped up and shoved off into the darkness.

I dunno, when I was a kid playing the games for the first time, it always struck me as more of a grand adventure than a punishment (just or otherwise) for the characters.

~RG, who probably got that Monty Python quote wrong, and steals signature ideas from cool people.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
Originally Posted By: Dantius

The Empire is arresting Jesus? Wow.

I cannot unsee this. Action Jesus is now canon.

Aaand my party for A:EFTP is now going to be the buddy-cop duo of Action Jesus and Pilate. Thanks a lot for the image, Jeff. tongue

I cannot unsee this. Action Jesus is now canon.

amazing_odd_interesting_funny_jesus-acti

More shotgun than cannon, and oh my goodness did I just Harehunt?

(Even scarier is that's the second Jesus action figure I've seen which comes with some kind of firearm. Clearly there's a thriving market out there for such things.