The Vahkos Curse - A3

Well this should provide some of you oldbies with a brief LOL.

So, I decided to replay this, my favourite spidweb game of all time. Went through Vahkos's Tomb, looted everything, went behind the tomb, used the old begin/end combat trick to get back there and smash the crystal, THEN killed Vahkos on my way out. Much later, I discovered the Vahkos cursed me!

Dutifully I went back to the tomb to try and re-smash the crystal, but it was too late, the crystal would have none of it. Amazingly enough, I decided to use only one savefile for my whole adventure so... yeah.

Anyone know an SDF to unsmash the crystal or something? I could just play the whole game with the curse on my head, but I thought I'd give the forums a shot.

Thanks in advance smile

Originally Posted By: Lt. Sullust
So what you're saying is that you completely defiled the tomb and you expect to get out unharmed?

That's correct. *chuckle*

I tried the reset hostile towns thing, it didn't work. I guess the tomb is not a "town".

Oh well, thanks anyway. It's really not such a bad curse, it's just annoying how frequently it occurs when wandering outdoors.