A:EftP - G.I.F.T.S.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, Uranium bars. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NuclearPhysicsGoof (Formerly "you fail nuclear physics forever," now the rather more polite and euphemistic "artistic license: nuclear physics." I mean, I suppose if you ate the uranium bar, you could get radiation sickness, but heavy metal poisoning would still be the bigger concern.

I guess "Cesium-137 bar" would be a bit obscure.

Nethergate also had those Giant Unfriendly Evil Spellcasting Talking Spiders or GUESTS (well at least one of them talked)

You hear chirpy, high pitched voices ahead and spot a group of giant spiders. "Must be those legendary friendly, talking spiders we've heard so much about!" You think. Then one of the voices chirps, "Kill them!" and they start lobbing fireballs at you, Whoops! Looks like it's a bunch of aranea instead.

The petulant perpetrator padded purposfully to the previous place of puissant perversion, pausing periodically to perspicaciously peer on the pithy, putrid pile of poo he had pubicly placed in plain pervue.

Deeming it a dastardly and dangerous deed, a damning, despicable display of demonic decrepitude, he dutifully donned the depressing demeanor of deep debasement and with diminished disdain dubbed the disastrous display of destructive doo deserving to be diminished and demolished into deepening darkness.

Patiently, purposefully, and penitently, the persistent purveyor of puns, purged and polished the previously pristine pasture of piquant posies that preserved the peaceful, pleasant palace of purity, proudly placing the pretty picture of porcelain people prominently perched upon the pedestile of the presiding person of power.

The rueful rabbit regretted the wretched wreakage he had wrongfully wreaked ruinously on the rational residents of the region he raided, and removed the remaining remnants of residual rankness to rest in rust.

But will the wascally wabbit weturn? Watch warily!

Click to reveal..
Beware of G.I.F.T.S bearing gifts to G.U.E.S.T.S of G.I.F.T.S??

"You're Silly!"

How about Beware of G.U.E.S.T.S bearing gifts of G.I.F.T.S to guests of G.U.E.S.T.S??

(((STOP IT HAREHUNTER!!! Bad rabbit!!!)))

Guess it would be harder to take the aranea seriously if they talked in high pitch, chirpy voices. (Were they called aranea in Nethergate? I just came up with the GUESTS acronym since it was kind of funny.) Perhaps the reason they're always lobbing fireballs at people is because they are annoyed at people laughing at of how they talk or making fun of them.