Zephyrine's intentions location

Abdulla AlBinali

Hey,

Having been defeated a few times by the dragon, I moved on to do a few other quests to gain levels. Unfortunately though, now that I believe I'm capable of defeating the dragon.. I have no idea where the dragon is! been looking everywhere and its getting quite frustrating. Funny thing is,same thing happened to me in a previous save and got annoyed as to how obvious the location was. Anyway, if anyone could let me know where the dragon is, I would appreciate it.

That was a quick reply, thanks a lot laugh

I did fight the dragon before and defeated it, it was very difficult but I'm confident this time around It'll be much easier as I upgraded the weapons of my team as well as my own weapons. Wasn't 100% sure that there would be a fight against Redbeard but now I am smile. Thanks for the heads up, I shall put those rune stones to good use.

You have a choice when you are there: fullfill the Intentions quest, go back to Zethron attendant, get the reward and try to kill the dragon going back to JD.

Or you may would cut it short, so fight the training battle with the dragon and attack her immediately after it's finished (by the way, she will restore her health when the training fight is over).

If you manage to get the Dragon Fang quest before the crucial fight you will spare even more travels.