Valley of Dying Things HAALP :(

(The) Ned_Wiki

I have the Power Crystal, Instructions, Opening Stone, and seemingly did everything I could do...but I can't figure out where to put the power stone. When I sit at the final control console within the Hardcore Waste Place, to the east of the Student Quarters, it just says that it's all anti-climactic and un-powered. WAT I DO RONG :'(

Using this walkthrough from the scenario's author, it seems you need to go to the Experiments Hall level, and use a key you found to open the doors in the very south of the map. (E on this map:)

BoAVoDT3.gif

Then, you need to fight your way through the caves you are in until you reach a tower. Enter it. This is the Control Chamber. Inside are be three control rooms - you need the northern one. Go inside, and sit in the chair to activate the controls to clean up the waste. Then you can go back to the caverns which seperate the Upper School from the Lower School and enter the Major Waste Depository to beat the scenario.