Yeah..another weird bug

I'm not sure how it happened. I finished freeing the souls from the Vale of the Sould and headed back to the Faerie Bazaar to get my reward from the Bazaar Master. Somewhere along the way, one of my characters received 20,000 extra experience points. So basically what happens is that because of his high experience points, everytime we kill something he raises up a level. He's now like on level 30 while the rest of my party is about at level 15. I'm not using up the skill points, but his health is amazing. I went back to an earlier game and tried to replicate what happened, but I can't figure it out. I have no interest in a God character so I guess I'll have to go back and play a previously saved game. I'm just mentioning here because it's passing strange and I wondered if anyone else experienced this. Probably not. Story of my life. I always find these weird bugs.

---Zelda

It is the character in the second slot..so not even my main one. And everything was normal when I left the Vale of the Sould. I thought at first that it might have happened when I went back the Bazaar Master for reward for the soul freeing. But when I played through in another save, I didn't get the experience boost. I do have a couple of different ideas, one involves buying experience outside the Bazaar and the other about killing stuff under the Bazaar. I'll explore those things when I get a bit more time. It's not a big deal obviously, I just wondered if anyone else experienced it.

---Zelda